/11/

Seonyeon

"They're spooning, holy shi-"

"Hush, they might wake up!"

I shut my eyes tight as I recognized the voices, Eunji and Hansol, just then I felt Joshua's grip get tighter.

Eunji and Hansol's foots steps echoed as they went back to the living room, as for Joshua, he was whimpering and mumbling something.

I kind of shifted around to face Joshua, his facial expression was worried as he kept mumbling under his breath.

It seemed like he was having a bad dream, so I flicked him in the forehead.

"Mm? Ow, what was that for?" He said still dazed as he nuzzled my neck, I swear to god this boy is going to kill me.

"You were kind of whimpering under your breath, you know, like a bad dream. So I woke you up." 

"Oh, it's nothing really." 

I nodded before I stared at him, I couldn't help but to smile, and when I did he frowned.

"What? Do I have something on my face? How embarrassing," he touched his face making sure there wasn't anything.

I shrugged, the truth was, I wasn't even sure if we were dating or not.
'That kiss probably meant nothing to him'
a voice said in my head, I pursed my lips.
'He's probably toying with you,'
I frowned at the thought but, he could be. Right?
'Face it Seonyeon, he''ll turn out like Jimi-'

"I know this is going to sound a bit weird, but can you leave my room?"

Jisoo

I'm lying down next to Seonyeon and next thing I know I get kicked out.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Eunji asked as I entered the living room, I frowned and shook my head.

"We were just lying down and then she asked me to leave," I sighed, sittong down on Hansol's lap, which made him yelp in pain,

"What the hell." Hansol tried pushing me off but it was no use,

"Ah, it seems like her conscious is getting the best of her." Eunji said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, suddenly intrigued.

"Like the justin bieber song!" Hansol yelled as he started singing the chorus of the song,

"Don't mind him, please." I said getting off of Hansol and know sitting in front of Eunji,

"You see, not long ago, at the start of the school year something tragic happened." Eunji said in a hushed whisper, dramatically. As if she was telling a fairy tale. "She was dating a boy, Park Jimin, pretty darn hot if you asked me." Eunji said which immediately got Hansol's attention and sat next to me.

That must be her boyfriend, The one Seonyeon was talking about last night.

"They were like, well a perfect couple. Until Seonyeon found out he was just playing with her feelings."Eunji continued, "Using her, she was under his spell. She soon found out about it, after she overheard Jimin talking to a girl." Eunji shook her head in disapproval. "After that she hardly made contact with any boys, even her cousins, soon it became everyone. She began to isolate herself from others, even from me."

"That's until you came along Ji," she smiled at me, "So, I'm kind of happy you spilt coffee on her. She's been more, lively."

"Oh and if you hurt any strand of hair on her hair, you won't have a head to begin with." Hansol bursted out laughing as those words came out of Eunji's mouth,

"Yes ma'am," I literally high-fived myself, now I'm fully determined to make Seonyeon mine.

'Ring ring' my phone started ringing, bringing out of my pocket I read the number,

"I'll be right back," I announced as I ran outside and pressed accept.

"Hey jisoo!" a girls voice said,

"Oh Haneul? Did something happen?" I asked in a confused tone, seriously what does she want.

"I have something to tell you..." I could sense that Hanuel was smirking on the other end,

"What?" I sighed, hoping she wasn't going to say what I think she's going to say. 

"Those days we spent together, I actually grew feelings for you."

////////////
A/n; Hanuel is great in my option, don't worry she won't turn out like the bat-shit crazy Hee young.

AND ASTRO OH MAHN