/3/

Seonyeon

It was six in the morning when I woke up to my sister getting ready for work, even if she just woke up she looks flawless. But for me, I looked like I got hit by a truck a few times.

"It's my turn to open up the cafe today." She replied as if she knew I was going to ask her why she is up so early, I rolled out of the bed before putting on my sweatshirt and decided to go with Eunji.

When I immediately got out of the bedroom she looked at me, disgusted.

"What about that?" She asked pointing to my bedhead I shook my head before brushing through my hair with my hand.

"Let's just go..." She shook her head as we left the house.

As we were getting closer to the cafe I saw a boy in a puffy jacket and a red scarf around his neck and covering his mouth.

"Looks like someone already beat you," I laughed pointing to the boy leaning against the cafe door.

When we reached the cafe I noticed that boy was Jisoo. To be honest he looked funny all bundled up, he waved at Eunji as she waved back.

"Please hurry up! My legs are frozen!" He said as his body shivered, he noticed that I was wearing the sweatshirt he got me. I could've sworn his his face lit up.

Once my sister opened the cafe I sat down at one of the tables and took out my laptop. Even though it was winter break my teacher thought it would be nice if he assigned us homework to do.

I have to write a five page essay of what I did over break, so far staying in a cafe and getting hot coffee spilled all over me didn't sound like the best essay. the only thing I had written down on the document were the words, 'What I did over My Winter Break.'

I let out a sigh before feeling someone leaning over my shoulder, it was Jisoo. He looked at the title then at the word count, 'o' and cleared his throat.

"Hmm, you can write about how a gentlemen got you a sweatshirt." He suggested I shook my head, but then nodded.

"And I could how it happened, like how the scorching hot coffee was unbearable and the amount of pain i was in! " I said, before glaring at him telling him to back off, and he did so kindly.

It wasn't long until Hansol showed up and the cafe entrance, he greeted me before going into the kitchen.

As the sun was rising over the cafe I still didn't have anything to write about. Probably writers block had taken over me, or I seriously haven't done anything fun in the last two days.

As more customers came in for the morning rush, the less focus I had. I concluded that I would do what any other sane person would do, leave until the end of break and finish it then.

And so the procrastinating began.

I got out all the sugar packets and started stacking them on top of each other, as I was on my thirty eighth one a crash came from the table behind me and caused the packets to fall.

I looked over to see Joshua apologizing to a customer about the spilt tea, even though the boy said it was fine.

The boy had long hair and was put into a neat pony tail, i couldn't even get my hair that neat! He was probably the most good looking person in the cafe, if not the entire world. He looked ethereal in short.

As Joshua was cleaning the broken cup he apologized once more before heading into kitchen, I could hear Hansol's snicker about what just happened.

"Ooh! I'm telling noona about this, that's the sixth cup you broke this month!"

I laughed a bit before stacking the packets once more.
------------
A/n; I have no idea what's going to happen with this book.