/7/

[earlier this morning]

Jisoo

As I entered the cafe I noticed a light coming from the kitchen, and to my surprise it was Hansol trying once again to bake cookies.

"You know you can always buy pre-made cookies at the corner store," I told him hanging my backpack on one of the hooks behind the door. "Not everyone can master baking." I teased.

"I want to show Eunji that I can be independent, so she can stop treating me like a twelve year old." He huffed taking out the batch of burnt cookies from the oven and tossing them into the trash.

"Hansol please, we all know you enjoy the attention your noona gives you." I chuckled as I washed my hands before setting up the kitchen to make coffee.

"Well, I bet you love the attention Hanuel gives you!" He snapped back before dumping a bag of chocolate chips into the batter,

I let out a laugh, perfect timing.

"Speaking of Hanuel, we broke up." I said waiting for him to feel pity for me.

He stopped mixing the batter and looked me in the eye,

"Wait? For real? Did you break up with her or it's the other way around." He asked starring at me, I paused as I was trying to find the right words to explain.

"Um.. Well like, we weren't in an actual relationship, it was more like a favour? You see Hanuel did something for me awhile back, so I guess I was just paying her back." I said putting on an apron.

"Plus I kind of like this other girl," my voice trailed off, 

"Is it Eunji?" He asked eagerly, I chuckled in response.

"Jeez, Chill. Nope, Guess again," I told him as I brewed the coffee, there was a short moment of silence as Hansol was thinking.

"Seonyeon?!" He yelled out, I nodded slightly.

"Wait, but why?" He asked confused, it felt like I could answer that question with ease.

"I don't know really but, she always tries to act tough or try to be intimidating. But when ever she gets flustered it amusing me." I said cooly as I finished brewing the coffee, "and she's uh... really cute sometimes." I said quietly.

"Well just don't go too far," Hansol replied bluntly,

"What do you mean by that?" I shot back glaring at him.

"Normally those kind of relationships end in heartbreak" he said before a quiet 'oh my god' came out of him.

"They aren't burnt!" He yelled taking them out of the oven and showed me the golden brown cookies.

I clapped for him before thinking of Seonyeon, doubt filled my mind. Hansol is right, I can't try to fluster her. But it won't hurt if I did it one more time.

////////////
A/n; (;