FOUR - If You Ever Touch My Arse Again I Will End You!

i put a lot more effort into this chapter so yall better appriciate it!

this story ain't getting a lot of loving.... :'(

and if there's no one to love it, i'm going to have to kill someone to get more action, so you better pipe up or someone gonna DIE!!!!! mwahahahahahaaha

or is it you don't like me calling you my sexy love babies? would you prefer pumpkin face? hahaha pumpkin face, that's amusing!

anywho, Lee on the side there >>>>>> mmmm he so cute <3

That's all folks!

Lee’s P.O.V

Soul had fallen asleep almost straight after the movie. He was on the mattresses in front of Josh and me while we were huddled at the back on the pillows. Soul was always like that; like someone flicked a switch as soon as the movie ended and he was out for the count.

“He's sleeping like a baby,” Josh snickered.

“More like a rock,” I laughed.

I'd been told Josh's parents had gone to spend the night in at a relative’s or something, so we were alone. They wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon.

“Do you're parents often leave you like this?” I asked Josh who was still watching Soul snore lightly.

“Yeah, but it's all good. Means I can have lots of people over,” he turned and winked to me. I felt my face go red and turned away.

“Is he the same with you as he is with me?” Josh asked.

“What? Who?” I asked, looking back at him to see he was still looking at my brother’s calm sleeping face.

“Soul, does he act different around me?” Josh asked, still not looking at me. Was I seeing something here? Did Josh like Soul? But Soul was straight? Awe poor Josh!

“No, he's always like that,” I muttered, mildly disappointed for my own love life.

“He's not sensitive around me at all,” Josh sighed.

“Oh, well he can be quite sensitive at times around me. He always looked out for me when I was younger, always hugged me when I cried and stuff like that. He's always stood up for me when I was bullied. He's not just my brother. He's my best friend in the whole world, and I think I'm his,” I smiled.

What a lovely trip down memory lane!

“You are,” Soul murmured. Josh and I burst out laughing and Soul threw a pillow at us.

“Actually no, give that back,” Soul croaked, reaching out with one hand for the pillow, eyes still closed. Josh and I exchanged looks and then threw all seven pillows at Soul as hard as we could.

“Ow ow OW,” Soul cried as I threw myself on top of him. “Get OFF me!”

“Nope,” I laughed and then Josh jumped on top of me.

“Oh god, I’m not having an orgy with you,” Soul cried.

“Ew, you’re my brother,” I said, rolling off him.

“Well I’m game,” Josh chuckled and jumped on me.

“AHH,” I cried out as Josh as he leaped away from Soul towards me. He wrapped his legs around my waist and started pulling up my shirt and running his hands over my bare stomach. Oh am gee it actually felt so good.