[11]

"Alright ladies, I am going to call out the members of the junior varsity lacrosse team." Coach said. "Defenders: Taylor, Lana, and Erika. Midfielders: Olivia, Rachel, and Samantha. Offense: Megan, Malia, and Lydia. Goalie is Marianna and the reserves are Brie and Kendall. The rest of you, go home." A crowd of girls walked off the field, some completely accepting of what happened while others acted as if it was the end of the world. Soon, there was only the twelve of us, standing in a straight line in front of Coach.

It wasn't a surprise to any of us that we were on the team, and frankly I didn't have problems with any of them. That said, I could already tell this team was doomed for unnecessary drama.

Where do I begin?

Well, let's start with Lydia and Kendall. As I've learned through the wonder that is social media and gossip, Lydia and Kendall used to date. Both of them were proud lesbians and were open about their relationship. That said, apparently over spring break, Kendall discovered she was bisexual not a lesbian when she fell in love with the incredibly handsome, Polynesian surfing instructing, Kai, while on vacation in Hawaii over spring break.

Kendall kept the fact she was bisexual, and the fact she cheated on Lydia, a secret up until the end of the school year, when she learned Kai had died in a surfing accident. She went into a deep depression and took her anger out on Lydia, telling her the truth in a drunken rage. Recently, Kendall has gotten herself out of the depression, but is still sensitive over Kai. Lydia and Kendall still have feelings for each other, but they've also put a wall between each other preventing them for reconciliation.

The drama? Well, Kendall walked in on Lydia sleeping with her sister, Taylor, out of revenge. Taylor is in love with Lydia. Lydia is in love with Kendall, but takes comfort in her fraternal twin, Taylor. Kendall is in love with Lydia, but is haunted by Kai's memory.

That's only three of the girls!

Marianna and Brie hate each other because of some blood feud between the family, which is only heightened by the fact Marianna is in love with Taylor, Brie's ex.

Rachel and Olivia hate me, honestly the only reason they joined the team was to piss me off. Oh, and Rachel is sleeping with Olivia's boyfriend, by the way, a boy she's always been in love with, but never could date because of her family's absurd standards. Don't worry, though, Scott is aware of it but doesn't say anything about it because (and I quote) "it doesn't bother him", even though I know through bloody wolf telepathy that it does. Samantha is a former stooge of Rachel, and currently- they hate each other. Teamwork for the win!

Megan, Lana, Erika, and I were the only group in the team who didn't hate each other. That said, it was awkward because Lana and I know that Megan is trying to hunt our pack, but Megan doesn't know that we are part of that pack. Erika was just, well, Erika. She couldn't care less. Megan is training to kill us, but Megan doesn't know she's training to kill us. Erika, on the other hand, is just, well, Erika.

Either way, the season hadn't even begun, and drama was already inevitable. In the line girls were already sending glares to each other, silently threatening to kill one another. Coach, who you would think would do something about it, seemed to encourage it, believing it would help the girls become more aggressive when out on the field. Yay for teamwork! "Alright, ladies, you have fifteen minutes to start your stretches then we'll work on our throwing technique." Coach said. "Remember: fifteen minutes."

The girls separated into their own groups, stretching and talking about the other groups. Rachel, Olivia, Taylor, Marianna, and Brie separated themselves from the other girls in a corner near the parking lot. Samantha and Lydia sat on their own and Kendall, Erika, Megan, and I sat on the corner opposite of Rachel's group.