Chapter 14- Reina Viper

Inui POV

Boss was sitting with Reina, who according to the nurse she had woken up, which was good news. But I had an assignment, and it was deadly serious.

Who could have known Reina was the daughter of Damen Viper?

Talk about fate. But on the other hand, Reina was deadly smart and dangerous by all accounts. Recently she had been taking the group of VIPs to a new level of wealth.

Violet Ichinomiya had even said that Eisuke's bank account figures had doubled; which was a very difficult thing to have comprehended in the first place, let alone have done.

She was one heck of a asset to the Ice Dragons but best of all she loved Boss, Boss loved her, and she was their Princess.

Now I had to tell her father that she was his daughter.

Fun, fun, fun...

I knock on the hospital door and it is opened by Sandra Viper, Damen's recently wedded wife, "Can I help you?" she says with a cold tone.

"I'm Soryu Oh's underling." I show my dragon tattoo as prove; that one stung like a bitch.

"Oh!" she says, her face brightening. "Come in, I'm terribly sorry I hope you know what it's like?" she smiles and lets me in.

"I have something to speak with Mr Viper about-"

"I hope you don't consider it too dangerous it's even more reason to take Widows down." she says, her face screwed up with worry.

"No-" I say grimly, "-Mr Oh wants blood and a lot of it."

"I heard she nearly died- We brought flowers." she says, placing a hand on my arm.

"Yes, she did for a little while, but yes thank you. She loved them." Violet had commented on the colour and drowned in happiness as Violet gave her concentrated orange and mango.

"Damen is just there, he wasn't hit as badly." she says with a warm smile, "Tea?"

Usually I'd deny instantly but this was a usual meeting, "Yes. Please."

Damen Viper, having recovered well from the shooting is sat upright in bed, reading a book was sipping his mug as he turns the pages. He had a warm, relaxed, face as he sits now despite being a killer.

His bright violet eyes go from scanning the pages intently to wondering to me.

I sat beside the bed, coming in from the small hallway of their room, "Inui!- How are you?" Damen says in a chuckle.

"I have to talk to you about something Mr Viper." I say, running my hand through my hair, the DNA results in my hands.

"Of course. Something serious a son?"

"Yes." I say, because lying for no reason has never appealed.

"Get on with it then." he says, hesitant but otherwise unfazed. When in 2 minutes he's going to have a daughter.

"Do you remember Reina, Mr Oh's girlfriend?"

"Ah yes! I see the strong bond they have, I had that once...always a pity we don't see these things. I should have made her feel loved. But anyway, what about her?"

"You notice that you two are similar in ways, yes?" I ask quietly.

"Yes...but I don't understand why the sudden interest? We've known for mouths about the eye colour."

"She's your daughter." and I just come out and say it.

"What." he gasps, in utter disbelief.

I hand him the DNA results. "The doctors ran test, you're her father."