Chapter 11- Bliss

Reina POV

I awake within the protective arms of my Dragon and sigh happily. I look up at his sleeping face, to see him mumbling my name in his sleep.

Careful not to wake him, I caress his cheek and kiss his cheek before I slip out of the bed. I go to make some breakfast for Soryu and I, but not before bumping into Inui. I blush terribly standing in Soryu's navy shirt, and my panties I was scarcely underdressed, in my opinion.

"Hey Princess!" he says, smiling happily at me.

"Something got you in a good mood, Inui?" I ask, smiling at his normal expression.

"You and Boss are together now! We need to celebrate!" he says, almost doing a little dance.

How I love this guy. I chuckle at him, "How about I make breakfast for us all?" I say, ruffling his hair as I walk into the kitchen.

"Okay!" he says excitedly. "I'll let the others know."

As I take eggs for Soryu's omelette I then traditional breakfast items for the rest of the guys, arms come around me and a face is buried in my neck as I stir the beans.

"What are you doing?" he asks, his voice husky from sleep. "I can't believe you left me" he says and bites at my neck.

"I'm making you breakfast." I say indicating the nearly ready omelettes.

"Almost forgiven." he purrs at me, and I giggle.

"Almost?" I question, fluttering my eyelashes at him.

"Enough of that or we're going back." he teases, poking my nose. "You're wearing nothing but my shirt and underwear." he growls.

Shivers run through me and I turn innocently, "I'm sorry.." I say dragging out the word.

He raises an eyebrow, "Are you flirting with me Ms Black?"

"No, Mr Oh... but you do look sexy today." I say combing my hands through his hair.

He chuckles at me, planting a kiss, "I'll forgive you for three."

"Pig!" I yell as he goes to sit down.

Finishing off the food, I make some coffee and call everyone. As the underlings file in I change into some jeans but still keep Soryu's navy shirt. As I place down the food everyone's mouths water.

"What?" I ask, giggling at them.

"We're being treated like kings." Samejima says with a smile and digs in.

Soryu has already started, but pulls me by the waist so I am close to him. I begin to eat and before they take a bite I say, "My bacon is best."

The men pop their heads up and try the bacon, their faces falling into ecstasy. Soryu growls a little and I shove a piece of mine in his mouth.

"Mine." he comments again and continues eating his omelettes.

"NO BOSS!" Inui whines.

"I would die for this-" Van comments.

"Try and keep me away from the bacon-"

"Soryu don't be selfish." I say and kiss his cheek. He raises another eyebrow at me and I soon find myself in his lap on the couch. Gathered like this I feel happy and I think it shows on my face as Soryu says,

"You're enjoying this." he whispers in my ear.

"So are you."

"As much as I want to keep your cooking all to myself it's teaching me a lot about family." he says and I blush.

"I only learnt by cooking for myself Sor." I whisper and snuggle into him.

He kisses my forehead again before falling into a comfortable silence as we eat. A sort of... odd family.

Soryu POV

Weeks had pass since that morning, and in that time I think all the happiness in all my life couldn't compare to what I have had with Reina. She and I were perfect, similar but not identical and she was incredible at showing me different ways at looking at things.

She was mine and I would keep it that way.

On a date, we walk hand in hand back to the hotel, the spring breaking in through the cold. The flowers beginning to bloom naturally once more.

"Today was incredible! Did you see that shark?" she says excitedly, after coming back from Sea World.

"Yes I did." I say bemused as I point to the shark pin she made me wear on my navy jacket.

"It looks cute! When we go out it's good to have something to remember the time by."

"If they're times with you it's worth it." I say kissing her hair below the shark hat she was wearing.

I take a pure white flower nearby and put it in her soft hair and she blushes. Strong, independant but blushes like a tomato- and I love her for it.

She smiles and I open the door to the hotel open for her, she bows and winks at me, "Always the gentleman."

I wrap my arm around her shoulders; knowing just how much my personality had taken a 180.

The once cruel and cold mobster, now the teddy bear boyfriend who allowed their girlfriends to wrap them around their little fingers.

She rests my head on my shoulder and nothing made me more proud as to have her rely on me. I take her into the elevator and as usual we begin kissing, teasing one another.

As the doors open I take her into the group lounge, and we sit on the edge of the L sofa with Violet and Eisuke. "Reina!" Violet says, wrapping her arms around my girl.

As usual as soon as Reina comes into the room Daichi screams for her, as he loves her just as much as I do apparently, and she lifts him into her lap. As we sit playing with him together, Eisuke speaks out,

"Reina, I need your advice on the telecommunications within the internal fibre optics of my second company."

Reina stops making bubbly noises at little Boss and looks up, "Of course, Soryu has a meeting tonight so email me then."

"Well done in choosing your girl Soryu." Eisuke says with a smirk, raising his champagne glass at me. "Very good choice."

"I would have chosen her regardless of your opinion." I sneer protectively.

"Still, she's very useful to us." Eisuke nods approvingly and cuddles Violet into him, clearly thinking back to when they had met.

"Thank you Eisuke." she says, blushing a little.

"Look at all you couples- so happy- pain in my ass!" Mamoru glares drinking coffee.

"When will we get girlfriends like you guys?" Ota pouts. (Author side note- Sub stories for these guys?)

"Yeah I want to feel the love." Baba says, rubbing his chin.

"Not you Baba, no woman is interested." Ota laughs, his evil side surfacing.

"Ay! That's not-"

"You and your female ever going to have kids Soryu?" Mamoru interrupts.

As Reina begins to explain that its early days even for marriage, I but in, "If it was with her I wouldn't mind."

Her face turns back to mine, shocked but I can see the happiness. "Really?"

"Really." I say planting a kiss on her forehead.

"You guys are really serious." Ota observes.

"I'm not letting her go again." I say proudly and she practically glows.

I meant it. This woman was my density and she would always be mine; till the day I died.

We sit hand in hand, returning to our suite to have some private time before I work. She was perfect for me, and I wanted her to be the happiest woman alive, and if that meant kids? No doubt we were having one...or two.