Chapter 3- The Boutique

Reina's POV

Scanning through my computer I multitask, blocking the security cameras from Black Widows while checking out the hotel.

The owner is Eisuke Ichinomiya, married to Violet Ichinomiya who had just recently had a child. VIP's for the area included; Mamoru Kishi, Ota Kisaki, Mitsunari Baba and Soryu Oh.

In the underworld? It was easy to discover their actual covers weren't in truth. Businessmen cover to hide the fact that one was a thief and the other an Ice Dragon boss. The artist and cop the group used to keep everyone in the media and law system sweet. But they were hiding a secret and a big one at that.

The group ran the largest black auction this side of the globe and have been successfully for 8 years.

Impressive.

I, however,  managed to hack into the system and get invited by a fake name. Less impressive.

Taking look at the lobby around me, I sip my drink orange and mango juice is the best and I finish it up before slipping my bag around my shoulders. Room 223E was available and I had paid for it using the money I had invested in oil rig companies.

I was wealthy but it wasn't my style to show off that wealth, or look at my bank account often.

Until however I saw the rest of the lobby. Women dressed in tight dresses so lacking in material you can see each asset they have- and each bump.

"What the-"

"I'm sooooo excited for IVC!!" a woman screams.

"IVC?" I say to no one in particular.

Several of the girls with the sqealing girl turn around, "Only the most fabulous and expensive party in Japan! Every famous bachelor is going to be there... and the King!" one says.

"King?"

"Eisuke Ichinomiya!"

"Isn't he married?" I say with a raised eyebrow, the lipstick on one of the girls teeth distracting me.

"Yeah but you never know!" another girl chimes, bouncing up and down.

Ew. "But don't worry,"- blondest says, "-you won't ever get in." and with that she flicks her long hair over her short shorts and strolls off.

Despite the blonde bomb shells with her cat friends, they had a point. To fit in I'd need more than jeans and a checked shirt.

I head through the hotel looking for a employee, until I reach a girl named Saki. "Hello?"

"Hi there, is there something I can help you with?" she asks politely.

"Is there a boutique around here or a shop that sells... a dress?" I ask, trying to hide my disgust.

She giggles, "There's one on the 100th flour-" They have a boutique here!? "-and they have some lovely edgy dresses. So don't look so worried." she says smiling before turning to another customer.

I travel up to the 100th floor, entering the store with dread. As employees ignore me, I pull out my black AMX card, and they soon flock me.

An hour later I have an outfit, and I dread tonight despite it being my own choice.