Chapter 7- An Honorary Dragon

Reina POV

Comfy days had passed since then, the nights spent at dinner or watching something on TV. Soryu and I get on amazingly well and have much in common, such as the detective show we were watching now.

I had been meeting with the leader of the Vipers, with eyes violet like mine, and Soryu's leaders to discuss I take over of the Widows. Plans were moving quickly and I had to be prepared to do some serious work.

All was going well and I had become close with Soryu's underlings Inui and Samejima.

We had been playing poker and drinking whiskey tonight, Soryu and I going head to head with me eventually winning. Samejima and Inui had, had a drinking match with Samejima winning easily. Inui had been picked on unmercifully and I had laughed the whole way through.

Samejima had nearly drowned him in whiskey as a penalty and Soryu had enjoyed watching.

However,  this meant Inui throwing up and eventually passing out cold on the sofa, a couple hours before putting on the show.

"Boss!" Inui calls obviously spinning from a hangover- or perhaps still being drunk, just as the detective finds a special clue regarding his case.

"Not now!" Soryu growls, close to me on the sofa he has his eyes glued to the screen.

"But dinner!" Inui cries, now stressed.

"Shall I cook?" I ask, getting those eyes of his to turn to mine. His hand finds my lap as the butterflies hit my stomach.

"Please." he says, his soft expression melting me.

"What would you like?" I ask the boys.

"Something light." they say, their eyes sharing Soryu's expression.

"Omelettes?" I giggle at them, finding their expressions cute.

"Perfect." Soryu says, his face relaxing.

As I serve dinner, we eat in the living room of his condo and suddenly Soryu moans. The sound so shocking we all look at him. He noticed they hadn't started the omelettes and took the plates away. "Order something." he sneers.

"What?!" Inui says, his face clearly upset.

"Why Sir?" Samejima asks, his eyebrow raised.

"Because these are only for me." he says, taking the omelettes from their plates and bringing them to sit beside me on his lap.

"Unfair Boss I want to try!" he pouts.

"Do you want mine-" I begin when Soryu's hand covers my mouth, as I struggle he nods at them and they leave to go get food elsewhere.

"That was mean!" I pout and hit his arm.

He chuckles and wraps an arm around me while he eats and watches, "Be quiet female, I can't hre the TV."

I swat him again and the settle, eating my dinner and intently watching the detective crack the impossible case.

Before I know it one more episode turned into 3 and it was midnight. I yawn and stand, with Soryu following.

"I should head off back to the hotel before I fall asleep." I giggle and go to hug him.

"Stay." he says, blush in his cheeks.

"What?"

"Stay, so we can watch the final." he says, rubbing his neck.

"You don't have a spare room." I protest, laughing a little.

"You can stay in mine." he says, and then his eyes widen, "I wouldn't touch you!... I just! Ah!... it'll be easier as mine is larger than king."

"Okay." I say nervously and bite my lip.

"Okay." he says with a small, slightly happy voice and sits back down.

I couldn't remember who had caused the murders now or how long he was sentanced for, my stomach had been in knots since Soryu had said those words. We stand in his bedroom as he takes out a cotton shirt and shorts, "New... something to sleep in." he says and then quickly heads into the bathroom.

Luckily Inui had just bought more of everything, so toothbrushes and pyjamas were brand new.

I change and stand as he comes out. Quickly brushing my teeth I come out to find him under the sheets.He hadn't lied however, it was unusually huge and so I got in the other end of the bed.

I was very aware of his warmth beside me, and the butterflies go mad.

"Goodnight Reina." he whispers.

"Goodnight Soryu." and I manage to close my eyes.

Soryu POV

I awake entangled in Reina, her legs around my waist and my legs entangled hers. I groan and she moves slightly making my body react to her. "Oh good lord.."

"Soryu...mmmfff." she says in her sleep.

"Reina.. please." I mutter and her eyes open. Her body shifts and I moan this time as she rubs against me.

"Soryu! Oh!-" she cries, clearly embarrassed.

"Please...I can't.. get away." I say and she moves quickly untangling herself.

"I'm so sorry!" she says practically jumping away from me.

"It's... okay...fuck." I groan cupping myself. Why did this woman make my body come alive? No one else had?

"I...I'll leave!" she says, shaking. "I'm so sorry." she says clearly upset that this had happened.

"No.. Reina- look at me. It's not your fault. Just let me take a shower I'll be fine." I say smiling at her.

"Oh...okay." she says, and leaves the room in a rush.

I sigh, taking a shower to calm my raging body. I wanted Reina more than I had anyone in my life previously and the emotions I felt for her were dangerous. I wanted her as my girlfriend.

Sometime later she comes back in, dressed in jeans. "I feel terrible." she says, blushing.

"Don't."

Soon enough we fall into an easy conservation, and then a into a deep one; childhood memories and secrets. "Yeah so all in all, I never knew my mother and father."

"I'm sorry."

"It isn't something I talk about often." I say, scratching my neck.

"Everyone has something they don't feel confident in." she says, a small smile for me on her lips.

"What about you?" I ask looking into her violet eyes.

"My eyes; I was bullied badly and everyone calls me a freak when they meet me." she says with a blush, clearly telling me something very personal.

"I like them." I say, reaching up to caress her cheek.

"You do?" she says, looking at me with a mix of surprise and thankfulness.

"Yes." I say, bending so that my lips are close to her.

She tilts and I kiss her softly, my lips meeting hers sweetly.

She blushes and I go-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My phone vibrates in my pocket with a text, I check it and sigh.

"What?"

"Show time." I say, wishing it was more simple. Wishing she was nowhere near this life.