Chapter 6- Orange and Mango

Soryu POV

I travel down the street, 3 men either side of me. Heart in my throat I follow the blinking light of my prey in front of my eyes.

What was her real name? I wondered.

"Two on the left, two on the right and the other two behind me." I say, taking up the ally she had disappeared into.

There.

My hackers dark figure stands at the end of the dark ally, and the men begin to move.

Suddenly she turns and cries out, taking off at a dead run. We follow her, some of my men following above on roofs of buildings. But no one had ever been a match for the Ice Dragons.

But,

My men go before me grabbing her as the tussle with her thin figure, "Ahhhhh!" she screams in pain as falls to the floor.

The men crowd her but I focus and act as a bull to a red flag. I run to her, and charge through the bodies to get to her, "What happened? Where are you hurt? Who hurt you?!"

"Ahhh! Help!" she says, her face gritted.

I turn back to my men, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" I ask my voice in a loud growl.

"We grabbed her, she fell a little too hard." the men say with a shrug.

"You'll all be punished unless I get names." I say, giving them all my worse look, they shudder back and I begin picking my female up and walking toward the car. The dark clouds of night watch as I  act like death; my men the target of my anger.

The car roars to life at my command and I hold her in the back. I stare down at her with her head on my lap. "What hurts?"

"My back!" she cries, as a tear falls she hides her face from me. She had such strength and was so beautiful.

"Shhh... it's okay- I've got you." I whisper caressing her cheek, wiping the tear. "I'm going to get you someone that can help."

She looked so... helpless.

Springing my phone to life I text Luke Foster; my underworld doctor will be able to tell me exactly what had happened to my female.

Reina POV

I'm sitting in a room, the previous sharp pain turning to a numb one. "She's bruised the base of her spine, nothing serious and nothing permanent as your angle was clearly very lucky. You should be fine after 3 days at max if not earlier. However I have still prescribed you some painkillers. Take care." the doctor Luke says.

I thank him and he leaves the room of Soryu's living area. I sit with Baba the thief as Luke finishes with Soryu.

"Okay pretty lady, I'll leave you with our Sor." he says, patting my shoulder before leaving. Alone with Soryu he watches me carefully, as if checking for more damage.

"Why did you come after me?" I ask, running my hand through my hair.

"Because we need you to bring Widows down."

"Is that all?" I ask quietly.

"I wanted you back." he says, those eyes of his finding mine.

"W-what?" I ask, looking up at his moving figure.

"I have this thing about you." he says his eyes hot. "You're special to me."

"Don't look at me like that." I say, my cheeks hot and my throat dry. He looked capable and very...masculine.