Chapter 10- The First Time

AU NOTE *^-^*: As a warning this has mature scenes, as I went to moderate it I decided against it. Thanks for reading!

Soryu POV

I had taken care of this underling Daniel myself, just to stop my blood from boiling. How could he hurt my Reina like that?

She was beautiful, feisty and my...my girl.

Damn it.

I storm into the foyer prepared to rip everyone and anything out of my way between Reina and I, and Luke Foster.

"I've got you...please say you'll take me back." I whisper to her unconscious state.

God I was such an idiot. As I place her down Luke goes to work, his hands working quickly treating her purple skin.

I want to kill him all over again each time I see a new injury.

"Sir, Jessica is waiting for you." Samejima says, his arms crossed.

Shit...I had to go to dinner with her or there would be serious consequences. "Postpone it for a few hours." I say and he disappears.

Soon after Luke comes in, and I sigh with the news that she was healing extordinarily well. I sit with her, stroking her hair as she sleeps, watching the bruises slowly fade with the help of Luke's medicine.

"Sir. You have to go." Van says from the door.

"Watch her?" I plead to Inui and he nods. Taking my place he strokes her back, looking a little scared of the injuries. Of course.. he'd done this before.

I sigh, wishing I could stay with her. "I love you." I whisper and kiss her hair before leaving to meet a woman I had no interest in...whatsoever.

Reina POV

I awaken and my head pounds from what I can guess is another beating. I quickly jump up, ready to defend myself. But all I see is Inui.

It comes back to me, and all I can see is his mouth moving but like a fish out of water there is no sound. "What..?" I ask the room coming back into colour.

"Lie down Princess, that medicine was very strong." No kidding.

His eyes are full of certain and worry... but they aren't the ones I had hoped to see.

"Where is he?" I ask, fearing the worst.

"Out with the lady you saw, Miss." he says, and I love him so much more for telling the truth it takes most of the sting away.

"Okay...I shall stay one night and then take off." I say running my hand through my hair.

"What?" Inui says, clearly I said something he didn't like.

"She's with him and I don't want to mess that up. I have Daniel and despite all this..-" I stop. "-Is he alive?" I realise, my cheeks burning for realising Soryu had come first to my mind, not Daniel.

"No." Inui responds with no remorse, as if he was satisfied by this fact.

"What?!" I say, jumping up again and ignoring the spinning room.

"He deserved it." Inui says, again with no emotion and it was a shock to see him as such. "Boss'll be back soon."

"I'm leaving." I say gathering my thoughts and making sure I could get to my stuff.

I was always running.

"I don't think thats a good ide-"

"Why?" another voice sounds, and the door closes with his arrival.