"Can you look at him in his eyes and tell him why you think that he might be cheating on you?"

She look the other way and shakes her head.

"I can't." She whispered.

Nikita look at Mr. Perez, encouraging him to hold his wife's hand.

Mrs. Perez look down and sees his hand on hers then she look up at him, and she begins talking.

"You have been staying out late at night and come home at 2:00 in morning or sometimes later. You be smelling like woman perfume every time you come back from chilling with your "boys". We haven't even had sex in three months, and you don't even kiss me like you used to." She stated. I'm starting to feel like you don't love me anymore. I feel like we're slipping away, and I don't want us to get a divorce and throw everything that we have together." She said in a whisper and looked down after she was finished.

Nikita write everything she has said and come up with a solution to the problem. Mr. Perez carefully hold up her chin with his fingers, so she can look at him.

"Lia baby, I'm so so sorry that I made you feel this way. I promise that I will do better. I am not cheating on you, and don't you dare think that again. I would never marry you if I was going to cheat on you. I thought you knew that already." He said to her.

She shakes her head, and he breathe in frustration. He let go of her face and continue talking.

"Just cause I smell like a woman perfume does not mean I'm cheating. I'll admit I smell like it, but I only was hugging the females. I was not having sex with them."

She nods as he finished talking. They both look at Nikita and she starts talking.

"Mrs. Perez, you have a good man in your hand."

Mrs. Perez smile as she continues on.

"You have to trust him otherwise you will get a divorce, and I don't want that for you guys. You still think that he is going to cheat on you like all of the other guys has. I want you to talk, not argue. I want you to talk and work out the issues that you are having. The best thing I can tell you is to get away for a while. Go on a romantic getaway just the two of you to bring that spark backMr. Perez you have to find the time to spend with her."

Mr. Perez nods and said, "I will."

"Look like my job here is done. Come back after your getaway is over, and I will be expecting some changes in you as soon as you walks through that door." Nikita smiled at them.

They both agrees and get up from the chair. They walk to the door but not without saying thank you to Nikita.

She smiles and says, "No problem."

Mr. Perez close the door behind them. Nikita look at them, and they are looking at each other, talking through their eyes then they starts kissing. She smiles and starts thinking to herself.

This is why I love my job so much.

Moments has passed by and Nikita has gotten through with three different couples. Each of them has  different problems and she had a different solutions with similar techniques.

She is exhausted and stress out, but she knows that she has to keep working until her shift is over. She look over the paper that she has wrote down for the last couple that she had.

She is thinking about if they are going to make it through. She always wants the best for all of her clients that she works with. The ringing of her phone interrupt her concentration. She look over to her phone and press the intercom button.