Chapter 7: surprise visit

Börja om från början

"Hello I'm ruby and I'll be your waiter for this evening. What can I get you" I greet sweetly. He looked up and stared at me like he knew me. Who was this person, I notice he had the same color eye like me and same hair. Are we related or something. Come on ruby stop thinking crazy thoughts.

"Um yes. I would like a espresso and a tuna salad sandwiches. Please" he said. I wrote down his order and gave it to the Chef that was behind the kitchen.

UNKNOWN POV

I can't believe she alive and well. I thought she was never gonna escape from that hell hole. I'm glad her protecter helped her while she was stuck there all those time. I never thought I would find her. Ever since she was kidnapped I started drinking, doing different girls each day and come home from a party. My parents got sick of it and decided to kick me out of the pack for awhile until I get my shit together. It been years I haven't see my parents, yea I do call them when I get the chance too. Since I left I decided to Search for ruby and pray I find her, which I did.

I need to find out where she lives, that way I could officially talk to her and tell her who I am without her freaking out.

I saw a guy staring at her and she stared back. Are those two mates? I hope they are. I could sense his aura. He alpha and he from the murderous pack. He better not hurt her.

"Here your expresso and your tuna salad sandwich, enjoy" she smiled. And left back to work.

I started eating my lunch and decided to hears ruby and the guy whispering.

"I already told her to meet us in the wood tonight"

"Ok, Miranda need to keep this a secret what Im about to tell her"

"She will"

So there going to the woods later on. Why does she want to keep it a secret though. I will find out later on.

CONNER POV

Who was this rogue? How dare he cross my territory but it seems that ruby knows him. Where though? My thought were all over the places. Miranda couldn't keep her eye off him, are they mates? There no way Miranda is mating a rogue. Call me selfish but I can risk losing my sister and god know if he would hurt her. He probably from the king night pack pack and he was sent by the alpha,

"Miranda I forbid you to see that rogue" I demanded her. She looked at me if I gone mad.

"What why? He my mate for crying out loud"Miranda snapped. How dare she snap at her brother and her future alpha like that.

"I don't care if he your mate. I don't want you near him" I snapped at her.

"I can't believe you. Why would you do this to me! Aren't brother suppose to be happy for there sister to find her mate"she cries,

"I don't want your mate to be a rogue especially if he from the king-night pack" I sneered.

"So let say if your mate was rogue and she from the king-night pack , what would you do huh" she snapped. I knew she had a good point there. So I stayed quite.

"It exactly. Your being such a hypocrite" Miranda said getting up from the table and left. Everyone was looking at us. Even ruby and the rouge were looking. Ruby didn't look happy on what just happen and the rouge looked like he wanted to rip my head off.

"Wow man that really mess up what you just did. I think this alpha shit is getting through your head" Nate said leaving the table. Nate always had Miranda back for anything. I looked at Ian, he had a disappointed look on his face. Great my friends are gaining up on me. I place the bill on the table and left.