Motivational Quotes #701-750

Start from the beginning

Mary J. Blige

(729)My feeling about seeing the world is that it's going to change you necessarily, just the very fact of being out there and meeting people from different cultures and different ways of life.

Ewan McGregor

(730)You're not supposed to look perfect while you're making babies. Making babies is the perfection. It's about feeling good in clothes and knowing you can get dressed up in the evening, work it for a minute, and maybe get back in a certain pair of jeans. But there's just no such thing as perfection.

Drew Barrymore

(731)A heartsong doesn't have to be a song in your heart. It doesn't have to be talking about love and peace. It can just be your message. It can be your feeling. Some people might even call it a conscience, even though that's not really what it is. It's your message, what you feel like you need to do.

Mattie Stepanek

(732)Sometimes I get so bold and I'm so confident about what I'm doing that I actually try to be more of a dork because it's a really liberating feeling to experience what it's like to not care.

John Mayer

(733)There's such a feeling of satisfaction when something you imagined turned into something real.

Prabal Gurung

(734)Some of us get a feeling when we hear music and we feel music, and you want to figure out how to continue to feel that.

Pharrell Williams

(735)Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them.

Richard L. Evans

(736)When I say manage emotions, I only mean the really distressing, incapacitating emotions. Feeling emotions is what makes life rich. You need your passions.

Daniel Goleman

(737)When he was born, I looked at my little boy and felt an unconditional love I never knew was inside me. As he grew, and I watched him stagger about, squeak his first words, and turn into a beautiful little boy, that feeling did not change.

Tony Parsons

(738)I think there's just so many people in the world that don't feel understood, and when you hear a song and you go, 'Oh, that song understands me,' that's an amazing feeling. I get it when I listen to the radio...That's a beautiful part of music.

Keith Urban

(739)Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable. Lovable means I feel people want to be with me. They invite me to parties; they affirm I have the qualities necessary to be included. Feeling capable is knowing that I can produce a result. It's knowing I can handle anything that life hands me.

Jack Canfield

(740)I had a calling inside of me. I had a sense that when I was going through experiences...just having my whole world turned upside-down, there was this feeling inside of me like I was meant for something greater.

Liz Murray

(741)We conceal it from ourselves in vain—we must always love something. In those matters seemingly removed from love, the feeling is secretly to be found, and man cannot possibly live for a moment without it.

Blaise Pascal

(742)Human relations are built on feeling, not on reason or knowledge. And feeling is not an exact science; like all spiritual qualities, it has the vagueness of greatness about it.

Amelia Barr

(743)The thing that's important to know is that you never know. You're always sort of feeling your way.

Diane Arbus

(744)To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely marvelous feeling.

Barbara Walters

(745)It's the most amazing feeling to hold your child in your arms.

Chris O'Donnell

(746)There's nothing quite as powerful as people feeling they can have impact and make a difference. When you've got that going for you, I think it's a very powerful way to implement change.

Anne M. Mulcahy

(747)You don't need the iPhone: you have the most exquisite apparatus in the known universe sitting right in your head—the most complex organization of matter in the entire universe. And here are we, feeling a little depressed, feeling like we're not getting where we need to be, when really you might be exactly where you need to be.

Jon Kabat-Zinn

(748)I think there's so much feeling among young girls where they feel like they have to be this perfect thing—and they don't. Perfect people don't exist. Sometimes people need to be told it.

Niall Horan

(749)I remember the moment that I realized that I was going to get the opportunity to be in my dream role, and I said, 'I just don't think life gets any better!' You have to take that moment and expand it for as long as possible because it's such a cool feeling.

Britt Robertson

(750)For me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don't think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I'm with them.

Taylor Swift