Motivational Quotes #701-750

Start from the beginning

Shirley Manson

(716)Take the feeling of hunger out of your gut, and you're no longer a champion.

Burt Lancaster

(717)I'm a clown, which could be a public health role...I find just walking around in colorful clothes, people smile.

Patch Adams

(718)I believe we create our own lives. And we create it by our thinking, feeling patterns in our belief system. I think we're all born with this huge canvas and the paintbrushes and the paint, and we choose what to put on this canvas.

Louise L. Hay

(719)If you're feeling blue, lock yourself in a room, stand in front of a mirror, and dance—and laugh at yourself and be sexy. Dance the silliest and ugliest you've ever danced. Make fun of yourself and try to recover your sense of humor.

Salma Hayek

(720)I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person.

Eric Braeden

(721)On every front there are clear answers out there that can make this country stronger, but we're going to break through the fear and the frustration people are feeling. Our job is to make sure that even as we make progress, that we are also giving people a sense of hope and vision for the future.

Barack Obama

(722)I understand that the vulnerability I've always felt is the greatest strength a person can have. You can't experience life without feeling life. What I've learned is that being vulnerable to somebody you love is not a weakness, it's a strength.

Elisabeth Shue

(723)Compassion is sometimes the fatal capacity for feeling what it is like to live inside someone else's skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too.

Frederick Buechner

(724)When people are around us, they should leave better off than they were previously. Rather than feeling discouraged or defeated, people should feel challenged and inspired after spending any time with you and me.

Joel Osteen

(725)The pleasure we derive from doing favors is partly in the feeling it gives us that we are not altogether worthless. It is a pleasant surprise to ourselves.

Eric Hoffer

(726)I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. No one ever compares themselves to someone else and comes out even. Nine times out of ten, we compare ourselves to people who are somehow better than us and end up feeling more inadequate.

Jack Canfield

(727)All the laws and legislation in the world will never heal this world like the loving hearts and arms of mothers and fathers. If every child could drift to sleep wrapped in the love of their family—and God's love—this world would be a far more gentle and better place.

Mitt Romney

(728)In the inner city, there's a mentality that the government owes you something. My breakthrough came when I stopped feeling sorry for myself and took responsibility for every part of my life. No more pity parties. I've got to love me more than anybody else loves me.