(615)Adults are just outdated children.

Dr. Seuss

(616)I think that inside every adult is the heart of a child. We just gradually convince ourselves that we have to act more like adults.

Shigeru Miyamoto

(617)Adult life is dealing with an enormous amount of questions that don't have answers. So I let the mystery settle into my music. I don't deny anything, I don't advocate anything, I just live with it.

Bruce Springsteen

(618)But as an adult working in the fashion industry, I struggle with materialism. And I'm one of the least materialistic people that exist, because material possessions don't mean much to me. They're beautiful, I enjoy them, they can enhance your life to a certain degree, but they're ultimately not important.

Tom Ford

(619)I think, as you're growing up, your emotions are just as deep as they are when you're an adult. You're ability to feel lonely, longing, confused or angry are just as deep. We don't feel things more as we get older.

Spike Jonze

(620)First and foremost, we need to be the adults we want our children to be. We should watch our own gossiping and anger. We should model the kindness we want to see.

Brene Brown

(621)I don't care what town you're born in, what city, what country. If you're a child, you are curious about your environment. You're overturning rocks. You're plucking leaves off of trees and petals off of flowers, looking inside, and you're doing things that create disorder in the lives of the adults around you.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

(622)The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.

Alden Nowlan

(623)Isn't it funny how babies laugh a lot? I read a toddler, a young child laughs 300 times a day. The average adult laughs, like, four times a day. God put it in them. He put the laugh in us, but I think sometimes we let life get us down, you know, have bad breaks, and we lose our breaks.

Joel Osteen

(624)We should be dreaming. We grew up as kids having dreams, but now we're too sophisticated as adults, as a nation. We stopped dreaming. We should always have dreams.

Herb Brooks

(625)I feel very lucky to have grown up having interaction with adults who were making change but who were far from perfect beings. That feeling of not being paralyzed by your incredible inadequacy as a human being, which I feel every day, is a part of the legacy that I've gotten from so many of the adult elders.

Marian Wright Edelman

(626)Amidst all the clutter, beyond all the obstacles, aside from all the static, are the goals set. Put you head down, do the best job possible, let the flak pass, and work towards those goals.

Donald Rumsfeld

(627)The kids that are different and out there and expressive and are bold with those choices, those are the people that grow up to be people we all want to hang out with, that become celebrities or become really successful in what they do because they believe in who they are.

Adam Lambert

(628)Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.

Hugh Mackay

(629)Raising children is an uncertain thing; success is reached only after a life of battle and worry.

Democritus

(630)Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.

Franz Schubert

(631)My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.

Winston Churchill

(632)The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don't find very often, then that is what love is all about.

Bruce Forsyth

(633)Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.

Martin Luther

(634)Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.

James Dobson

(635)I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Rita Rudner

(636)To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.

Ogden Nash

(637)In marriage there are no manners to keep up, and beneath the wildest accusations no real criticism. Each is familiar with that ancient child in the other who may erupt again. We are not ridiculous to ourselves. We are ageless. That is the luxury of the wedding ring.

Enid Bagnold

(638)If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.

Sam Levenson

(639)When you make the sacrifice in marriage, you're sacrificing not to each other but to a unity in a relationship.

Joseph Campbell

(640)A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.

Andre Maurois

(641)Men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage—they've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

Rita Rudner

(642)Marriage is an adventure, like going to war.

Gilbert K. Chesterton

(643)Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.

Ogden Nash

(644)Husbands are like fires—they go out when they're left unattended.

Cher

(645)Love:

A temporary insanity curable by marriage.

Ambrose Bierce

(646)Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it.

Josh Billings

(647)Take care of him. And make him feel important. And if you can do that, you'll have a happy and wonderful marriage. Like two out of every ten couples.

Neil Simon

(648)It's not beauty but fine qualities, my girl, that keep a husband.

Euripides

(649)Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person.

Sophia Bush

(650)I don't see divorce as a failure. I see it as the end to a story. In a story, everything has an end and a beginning.

Olga Kurylenko