DAY 10

I had driven to Calum's house to spend the day with him since I hadn't the three days before. On all three days, he had decided to hang out with the boys instead of spending time with me. I was mad because it seemed like he didn't want me there with him. It seemed like he didn't want to spend time with me.

"Hey babe," I smiled at Calum when I walked into the dining room where he was sitting at the table, "what do you want to do today?" I sat down beside him.

"Well, I actually have plans with the boys. We're going to go record a little. Plus, I've been slacking on writing lately. We're going to have a little writing session today, too."

"So you're going to spend the whole day with the boys?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"I don't like that you've been spending the past few days with just them, and you haven't been spending much time with me. I feel left out."

"I'm sorry, babe, but I need to spend time with the boys! We can't be together all of the time, okay? I can't spend every second of my day with just you."

"CALUM, IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK, WE NEED TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME TOGETHER AS POSSIBLE. YOU CANNOT KEEP BLOWING ME OFF FOR THE BOYS!" I yelled at Calum. In the past few days, Calum has blown me off to practice with the band or just hand out with the boys.

"WELL SOMETIMES, WE MIGHT NEED A LITTLE TIME AWAY FROM EACH OTHER, OKAY?" Calum fought back.

"FINE!" I screamed, grabbing my bag and my keys before stomping out of his apartment. I slammed the door behind me and heard Calum mutter an, "ugh!"

I ran towards my car, away from the apartment. I didn't want to be near Calum right now, because it seemed like that was what he wanted too.

I talked to myself on the way back to my apartment. I was mostly mumbling and grumbling about how I was so mad at Calum.

It felt like it was such a long drive from Calum's apartment to my apartment, but it was only about ten minutes. It felt more like hours to me.

When I got back to the apartment, I grabbed my bag from the passenger's seat, pulled my keys out of the ignition, then got out of the car. I slammed the door shut. I stomped up to the apartment door and searched frantically for my key.

After searching or the key for a minute, I found the right one. Usually, finding the right key only took seconds, but I was just so mad, and I really wasn't with it.

I sauntered into the apartment, then made my way to my bedroom. I threw my bag on the bed, then walked across the hall to Callie's room where she was sitting on her computer.

I sat down on her bed on the corner closest to her desk where she was sat at. She turned towards me. I could tell that she instantly knew something was wrong.

"What's going on, Lilliana?" She wondered, "I thought you were going to stay at Calum's house all day today? You told me you hadn't had much time with him in the past few days, so you wanted to stay all day."

"Well.. That's what I wanted to do. Has Michael been hanging out with you less to practice with the band or hang out with the other boys?"

"Yeah, I guess. I don't need to see him everyday, though. I don't mind if he's with his friends sometimes and with me other times."

"Well, I want to spend as much time with Calum as I can, because I know if we don't spend enough time with each other now, we won't be ready to get married.." I sighed, "I'm just worried that after the twenty-one days are up, he won't want to get married if we aren't engaged. I hope he isn't in this just for the money. I know he loves me, but right now, he keeps blowing me off to be with the boys."

"Lilliana, he needs to spend some time with his friends. If he's with you all of the time, you might get tired of being with each other. I think it's okay for you two to be away from each other for a little while."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Are you mad at Calum? I heard you slam the door when you walked into the apartment. I know you tend to do that when you're mad."

"I am mad at Calum, yeah. We got into a little fight, and he told me that he doesn't want to spend a lot of time with me."

"Are you sure he said exactly that? Maybe you took if a little out of context because you were already a little pissed?"

"I didn't take it out of context! He said, 'I can't spend every second of my day with just you.'"

"Exactly. He didn't say he doesn't want to spend a lot of time with you. He told you that he can't spend all of his time with you."

"I just want to spend a lot of time with him because I love him. I don't see anything wrong with that. I just think that maybe we should spend two days together, then he could spend a day with the boys? I would be okay with that, I guess. I just don't want him to spend four days in a row with them and not me. I guess part of this is just because I miss him and miss spending time with him."

"That could be, yeah. Maybe you should call and apologize, then tell him your idea? I think he'd be okay with that, if you're sure that you're okay with it."

"Yeah, I am," I nodded, actually smiling, "thanks Callie. You've really helped."

"Well, I'm glad I could help," she hugged me. I got up off of her bed and walked across the hall to my room. I took my phone out from my front pocket and decided to call Calum, as Callie suggested. He didn't pick up.

I tried calling a few more times, but he must've been out with them boys. I sighed as I stopped trying to call and I waited for what would be a more convenient time.