DAY 1, PART 2

"What's going-" I began, starting to get mad at Lilliana. Suddenly, I heard someone talking from the top of the steps.

"Julianna!" She exclaimed. I looked to see who it was. It was Lilliana.. This was so confusing. I had no idea what was going on.

"Lilliana!" The woman in front of me exclaimed. Lilliana ran down the steps to hug the woman.

"Calum," Lilliana smiled, grabbing my hand, "this is my twin sister, Julianna. This is her husband Kaleb, and their son Jackson."

"Oh," I nodded, now understanding what was going on. I smiled at Julianna, going to hug her. She smiled back at me and pulled me into a short embrace.

"Hi Jackson," I smiled at him, waving before introducing myself, "I'm Calum." He just looked up at me and stared at me for a minute before waving.

"Julianna, I had called you Lilliana earlier, and you answered me.. Why?" I wondered, sort of curious because I had gotten confused earlier when she did that.

"I'm sorry. I must've thought you said Julianna. Sometimes I hear Lilliana and think that person is saying Julianna because they sound sort of alike," he laughed a little.

"That's true," I shrugged, then got out of the doorway of the living room so the three of them could walk in before Lilliana and I did.

*Lilliana's POV*

Mum and dad greeted Julianna, Kaleb, and Jackson. I told Calum I was going into the kitchen to grab a small snack for us. My parents wanted to watch a movie, now that it would be a full-family movie night.

I got lots of popcorn made and took a bowl into the living room for each person. They all took one bowl and some popcorn out of the many bags I had prepared.

Calum agreed to stay, and so we sat on the couch with Gabriella sitting right beside me, and Malachi beside her. Nikolai and dad were sitting on the couch with Kaleb and Julianna with Jackson on her lap. Mum sat in a chair, and Isabella sat on the floor beside Alissandra.

My mum placed the movie in the player, and commercials turned on at the start of the movie. Mum stayed standing to start the movie when it came to that screen. After she started it, she sat down.

Calum put his arm around me slowly. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. We are moving a little fast, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

I should have probably gotten used to moving fast in a relationship, especially since we had twenty-one days to get engaged. We had to fall in love by then. I wasn't going to say yes and marry him for two years to just get money. I wanted to make sure I loved him so I didn't throw two years down the drain just to get money.

Calum's arm stayed as it was for the entire movie. I liked it like that. I had leaned my head onto Calum. This was pretty nice.

------

When the movie ended, I got off the couch and stretched out. I had liked spending time with the family, laughing and joking during the movie. Calum got up and hugged me from behind, kissing the back of my neck a few times.

"Mum, dad, I think we're going to go," I walked over to my parents, motioning towards Calum, indicating that we were leaving together.

"Okay, sweetie," my dad smiled, "we'll see you soon, yeah?" He smiled, hoping I'd say yes to his question.

"Yes, you will," I nodded, hugging him then taking a step to the left and hugging mum before talking to my siblings.

"I'll see you guys soon," I hugged all of them: Nikolai, Gabriella, Isabella, Alissandra, and Malachi. I then hugged Julianna and Kaleb before picking Jackson up, giving him hugs and kisses then setting him back down.

Julianna and Kaleb walked out of the house with Jackson, and Calum and I walked out soon after them. We made our way over to Calum's medium-sized blue car. I got in the passenger's seat while Calum made his way into the driver's seat.

I gave Calum directions to my apartment, and on the way there, we just talked about random things. I couldn't believe we hadn't even known each other for a day. It was hard to believe.

"So.." Calum began, his eyes still focused on the road, "were you okay with me putting my arm around you during the movie? I- I wasn't sure.."

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I understand that we'll have to move pretty fast to make this work," I nodded.

"Okay," he smiled, looking over at me for a split second before returning his gaze to the road in front of us.

"You know what? Since we were talking about moving fast.. Maybe I could stay at your house tonight. I don't want anything physical to happen, but it would be a quick step into that comfort zone of sleeping in the same bed and staying in the same apartment as the other," I suggested, "and you have a pretty nice sized bed."

"That's true," he nodded, "so you don't want me to take you back to your apartment tonight?"

"No.. I think I'll be fine with sleeping at your house tonight. I could just, maybe, wear an old t-shirt of yours to sleep in," I suggested, sort of asking him, yet sort of requesting.

"Sure," he agreed. I got out my phone and texted my best friend and roommate, Callie, to tell her I wasn't coming home that night. She didn't protest. She just sent back a quick "okay", and we went along with our night.

Calum and I got back to his apartment and, after saying hello to Michael, Ashton, and Luke, I got changed into some booty shorts that I had with me for some reason and a long t-shirt that Calum let me borrow. I put my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my phone from my clothes pocket before walking out into their kitchen.

Luke was in the kitchen, and when I walked in, he smirked at me. I thought he was going to say something. He didn't say anything until I walked to the counter and grabbed a banana.

"You look beautiful, by the way. I feel bad for looking at you so much when you're dating one of my best friends, but I'm sorry," he laughed, "you're just so attractive, and I just wanted to be honest so you didn't think I was rude. Sorry, I'm going to stop talking now."

"Don't worry. You're fine," I laughed at his babble. I soon heard a call for me from Calum's room.

"Lilli, babe!" Calum exclaimed, "Lilli!" I then heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"Lillian-" he turned into the kitchen and looked me up and down scanning me all over and smirking, "hot damn.."

I blushed, smiling and scratching the back of my head. I then wondered what Calum wanted from me, and he told me that he was going to go to bed.

"I'll be back," I told him, and I decided to put the banana back for the next morning to have instead of that night, plus, I had already brushed my teeth.

I walked back to the bedroom where Calum was, lying under the covers. I strolled towards the bed, picked in the covers, and got underneath them.

"Your ass looks perfect in those shorts," Calum stared, "you said nothing physical, right?"

"Right," I nodded and heard Calum mutter, "fuck.."

"What?" I looked at him, "I'm a Christian. And I don't want to have sex until I'm married, okay? I'm sorry."

"It's alright.. I just can't seem to keep my dick down.. Ugh," he shifted uncomfortably. I rubbed my ass against him.

"You.. ugh," he stopped, groaning and breathing heavily, "thanks a lot, Lilliana.." He tried pulling away from me, so I let him and turned towards him while still lying down.

I slept super close to him that night, almost too close for only knowing him for a day, but neither of us seemed to mind.