T w e n t y

Song for this chapter:

Thinking out loud -Ed Sheeran
***

"I know this isn't a conventional love story. I know there are all sorts of reasons I shouldn't even be saying what I am. But I love you. I do. I knew it when I left Patrick. And I think you might even love me a little bit."
—Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
***

Adam's P.O.V

Exams are in a couple of days so Lesley and I have been sprawled on this couch for two days now, each having a pencil clenched between our teeth and a book on our laps.

"This equation is just not working." I toss the book aside and get up. "Want something to drink?" I ask her. She flashes that adorable smile. "Water, please."

"You got it." I smile and head to the kitchen. Several minutes later I emerges with a cup of water and a ham and cheese sandwich. She eyes me curiously.

"Didn't we just have lunch?" She asks.

I shrug. "I'm hungry."

"Where does the food go? You have killer abs." She says.

I smirk. "Fast metabolism?"

She groans. "I eat a piece of chips and the next morning, I swear I can see it in my hips."

"That rhymed." I tell her and she giggles. "Shakespeare has gotten his influence on me."

"Put him a side for a while, will you?" I lean closer. "I want to get my influence on you." She licks her lips and I part her legs and slide in between. I hear her suck a sharp breath in.

I search my pocket for a minute and groan. "You should really start on birth control pills." I tell her, jog to the room, grab a handful of condoms and head back. She is still in the same position as I left her, with those purple shorts, a messy bun on top of her head, and pink cheeks.  I go on top and trace my lips across her jaw down to her stomach planting small warm pecks. Without hesitation, I toss her shirt aside and unclasps her bra, cupping her breasts. I suck on her nipples teasing her, she moans and arches her back under my touch as I reach her hips. I clasp my hand on the top of her shorts, ready to slide them down but she takes me off guard when she pushes my hand away. I frown at her.

She stands up. "I... Umm..," her cheeks redden as she stumbles with her words. She sighs and finally says, "It's your turn." I can't help but grin to her innocence. I nod and lean back, letting her take control. She grabs the waist of my pants along with my boxers and slides them down across my leg.

I stare at her, amused by her actions. She seems to not know what to do so I raise her chin and kiss her warmly, feeling her loosen the tension. She retracts from my mouth and places her full lips around my length.

"Here," I demonstrate. "Place your hand that way down, and move in sync." She does what she's told and my eyes roll back as I let her have me. When she peeks from her lashes, I lose it. "Fuck, Lis."

She moves faster taking me all in. "I'm going to come." She ignores my comment as she teases me even more. "If you don't want it to come in your mouth, you better withdraw," I warn.

I come straight into her full lips. She releases me and I come over her chest. She wipes her mouth with the palm of her hand and sits beside me. I'm unable to find the right words as my chest heaves up and down. Her full breasts are shimmering and God, she's beautiful. I just lean forward and plant my lips on hers. "No one ever made me come that fast."

Her cheeks redden to my words as she stands up. "I'm going for a shower now." Before she walks away, I pull her back. "Not so fast," I smirk. "It's your turn now." She licks her lips. I grin.