Almost Killed My Boyfriend

*Chresanto*

I was all dressed up in a suit an tie ready to go on this date with Jacob. He was a cross dresser, so I didn't think he was gonna wear what I was wearing.

I knocked on the door after a 25 minute walk waiting on the princess to come down the stairs.

He unlocked the door and walked out slowly.

"How do I look?"

His hair was flat ironed from the top and still had it's natural curls towards the bottom. He was wearing a black crop top with some blue jeans and black heels. I hadn't noticed he had blue eye contacts in either.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you."

I grabbed his hand and helped him down the stairs. The taxi I called about 30 minutes ago showed up in front of the house right on time for us to get in.

"So where are we going?"

"I can't tell you. Its a surprise."

I took out my Shea butter cream and massaged his hands as we talked.

When We arrived in front of the hotel I was taking him to, I let go with him and grabbed my stuff.

"I will be right back y'all." I said. They nodded their heads and I got out the car. As soon as I got in, I went straight to the receptionist.

"Is everything all set? I'm Chresanto August."

I showed her my ID and she typed something in the computer.

"You're all set." She gave me my keys and I ran back outside to the taxi...

That was supposed to be there..

I walked around the hotel to see if it was parked.

It wasn't...

"Yo!!! What the hell????"

"Are you looking for the cab that was just here?" asked the security that has been standing at the entrance the whole time.

"Yeah. Did they park around here somewhere??"

"Nope. They drove off somewhere. I thought they were just dropping you off."

I paced back and forth.

"Oh Hell Nawl!!!! HE GOT MY FUCKING PRINCESS!!!!"

I ran down the street searching for them. I called Jacob's phone and he didn't pick up til the third time I called.

"Baby???"

"Chressy. He isn't at the hotel anymore." He whispered.

"Where is he going?"

"To take a dive in the lake. I don't really know what that means but..."

"Nigga is you SERIOUS????? He tryna kill yo ass!!!"

I hung up and ran to where the lake was.

I learned one thing today. Never trust a taxi driver...

*Jacob*

"Why are you going to the lake??" I asked the guy for the 10th time.

"Because there's too much air in this car and we need water."

"The fuck would we need water in the car for???"

Next thing I know, the car jumps over a cliff into the water.

*Chresanto*

I just got to the bridge by the river when I saw a car drive off into the water.

"Bitch!! NOOOO!!!!" I yelled.

I took off the black jacket to my suit and jumped in the water. I know how to swim so I knew what I was doing.

I swam until I got up to the car. I can't believe this crazy ass dude tryna kill Jacob and himself. When I got to the car, I peeked through the window to see if anyone was in it. Jacob and the driver was floating in the car unconscious.

"DAMMIT!!!"

I swam to the bottom, grabbed a rock and busted the door open. I pulled Jacob and the driver out and took then back up to the shore.

The shit I do for love..I swear.

~🌟~

I sat in the waiting room with my face in my palms. Never in my life had I ever been scared for someone else's life. Jacob and the taxi driver were in the hospital rooms and I was waiting for their results. I didn't really care about the driver. He almost killed my boyfriend. Why should I give a fuck?

"Mr. August?"

The doctor walked in with a clipboard.

"Yes?"

"About Jacob Perez, your...."

"Boyfriend." I bit my lip.

"Yeah.. He is doing fine. Would you like to go in the room tool see him?"

"Duh. Why wouldn't I?"

"He is in room 210. Thank you for your patience."

"No problem. Phobe."

I pushed him purposely as I went by and walked to the room. Jacob was sitting up eating salad.

"Hey baby. You okay?"

Jacob's head shot up quick.

"MY BABYYY!!!!!!"

He ran to me and gave me the biggest hug.

"I'm glad you're doing well. I almost lost you."

I lifted his face up and kissed his lips.

"I'm so glad I didn't lost you. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

I hugged him again to keep myself from crying.

"I love you too Chressy."

When we broke apart, Jacob looked back and forth in the hallway.

"Where is the taxi driver? Is he okay too?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jacob's things.

"I don't care how he is doing. He almost killed you. He doesn't exist to me!!"

I grabbed his hand and we left the hospital together.

....
Sidenote
Never trust a taxi driver...

*******************************

WARNING! All of the actions used in this chapter is extremely dangerous and life risking. Don't try this shit at home...

Lol

Fr tho. It took me 1 day extra to figure this out.

I bought a new sweater as part of my spring wardrobe. And it has built in headphones.

Love Them!!!!!

Also, if y'all didn't read Summer Camp yet, you should!!

More coming soon.

Vote, Comment, Follow me

~Yasmine

Mindless Behavior (Royce - One Shots) (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara