It All Started With YouTube Part 4 (FINALE)

Hopefully it isn't too long this time. Lol. this should end today. There's more chapters of Close To You coming up also. Its  Almost Christmas Eve...guess there's no snow for Christmas :)

Thought Of The Day: Yall know how One Direction knew about the Larry Fanfiction and they was wit it??? What if Mindless Or Princeton himself finds out about Royce fanfictions???? And will I feel bad for it??? NOOOOPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Here ya go!

*********************************************************************************

THE BATTLE

[Jacob]

Its been five minutes since the battle started, and all we were doing was trying to get away from each other. Me and my squad was skating at one end of the rink. Chresanto and his crew were on the other. This was getting boring as fuck. I was about to call it quits and just go back home, but some random Barbie with a coach uniform blew the whistle.

"ALL OF YOU!!!!!! GET OVER HERE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, no this bitch didn't.

"How the hell you gonna just interrupt our battle?" Breaunna shouted.

"EXACTLY!!!!!" We all added.

The woman didn't say anything. She just blew that fucking whistle again. I was ten seconds from stabbing her brains out. We all gave in and went to her anyways.

"What is this???" She asked full of anger. "This don't look like no damn battle! I swear I thought y'all was playing ring around the rosy!"

Ray and Chresanto started laughing. The lady gave them the ugliest look and they stopped.

"Were gonna do Paintball and ice skating."

A group of security guards walked by and gave us all paintball guns. Me and Chresanto aimed at each other and immediately started shooting.

"NO! NO! STOP!!!!" The lady pulled us apart before it could go any further. Good thing my boys were still recording.

"I didn't start the game yet!" She nagged.

"Well we did!!!" Me and Chresanto said at the same time.

"Okay, Listen up!!!" The lady completely ignored us. "Split up on the teams you are always in. Chresanto, you and your team go to one end of the ice park. Jacob, you and your team go to the other side. When I blow the whistle, you are to find eachother and shoot eachother. The last one standing makes their team leader win. GO!!!!!!"

Me and my crew ran to our side of the park and split up in different directions. I wasn't watching how fast I was skating. Within seconds, I heard the whistle go off. The sound was almost mute, which meant I was way too far.

I held my paintball gun close to me as I tried to find my way back to where I should be. I didn't see not one of my team mates anywhere. I was getting a bit scared.

I slowly walked through a pathway that had a bunch of old tree branches everywhere. When I saw an opening, I turned the corner. Suddenly, I was pushed face first to the ground and a soft substance hit my back.

"GOT YA LITTLE BASTARD!!!!"

I turned to my back and gazed up at a crazy ass boy with the biggest smile on his face.

He held out his hands to help me up.

"I WIN!"

"Fuck You!." I spat.

I stood up and wiped my pants off. I noticed something odd about Chresanto.

"Wait a minute......How the hell did you get down here that quick?????"

Chresanto started biting his nails.

"Uh...Magic???"

Fucking Liar.....

"YOU CHEATED???????? YOU BITCH!!!!!"

Chresanto laughed. "Shit, had to get to you some how."

He stood by the tree next to me. "I won now. So I made my point."

"Actually, we have a whole team left to get to eachother." I reminded him. He silently nodded.

We stood in silence for a minute. It got too awkward.

"Hey Chres?"

"Yeah?"

I looked into his eyes. No longer did I see hatred or envy. Instead he had a look on his face I couldn't comprehend.

"Why do you hate me so much?' I looked down to my shoes.

"I don't hate you, Jacob." He said. "In fact, I don't even know you. Well, I didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I thought you were just this boring kid that got popular just by talking. I didn't want you to be better than me. But now, I don't find you boring. I find you quite.....adorable."

My eyes lit. "Really? You do?"

He just smiled. He didn't say anything back. My feelings were ready to pour out. I couldn't control my words anymore.

"I feel the same about you, Chresanto." We both sat down in front of the tree. "I didn't like how immature you were when I first looked up your page. But ever since I saw you in person, I've been crushing on you. I'm sorry if that's disgusting to you or anything."

I stood up just to be pulled back down into a bear hug. His arms were so warm and comfortable. That was weird for someone who had a bad attitude.

"Nothing about you disgusts me, Jacob. I like you too."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Okay. Promise me you won't tell ANYBODY about us. Okay?'

Chresanto chuckled. We stood up and started walking.

"Oh wait. We're boyfriends now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nawwwwwww Stupid!!!! Lets get back now."

We jogged into the familiar parts of the park. Halfway there, Chresanto grabbed my wrist and stopped walking.

"What?" I stared into his eyes. I was confused as hell.

He pulled me close and kissed my lips before I could say anything. My body blew up like a firecracker. We broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes.

"I never knew you were such a great kisser." He mocked. We pecked eachother's lips a few more times.

"Shut UP!!!!' I yelled, covering my face.

"GET IT BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Breaunna screamed in her ratchet voice. Her and all of me and Chresanto's groups popped up out of nowhere.

"YOU GUY SPIED ON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????" We both yelled.

"Nope. Recorded it too. AND Its already on YouTube!" My homeboy Eric said.

"Both of your pages!!!!" EJ added with an evil smirk on his face.

Chresanto picked up our paintball guns and gave me mines.

"Okay, y'all asses is DEAD!!!!"

Our teams and Breaunna hauled ass while we chased them all over the park with ouir guns. I don't know about Chres, but I didn't really care if the video of us was uploaded. All that mattered was now I have the man of my dreams....

Even though I only met him yesterday.......

*****************************************************************************************************

[THE END]

I got more one shots coming up! I need more messages!!!!!! We have to keep these one shots going!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote, Comment, Send me Ideas

~Yasmine