Give Me A Better Reason

Sorry I keep going MIA. I will update whenever I'm off work. Especially on the weekends. Hope you all like this. :)

******************************

[Its Kiloni Bitches!!!]

"Why isn't he answering the phone??" Chresanto asked to no one in particular as he paced back and forth in my living room.

"What does it matter to you? We just had sex."

"Bitch, you had a knife to my throat. What was I supposed to do?"

"Something." I yawned.

"Fuck outta here! fucking with yo crazy ass, I would've been dead by now!" He yelled.

He got that right. I've been in love with Chresanto since the day we first met. I cant stand that faggot ass bitch Jacob. I CANT STAND him with MY CHRESANTO!!!!
His fine ass claimed he dont like me. Well shit. If i can't have him, NOBODY CAN!!!

Jacob was in the hospital geting his Tonsils out. Chres was supposed to be with him, but of course I stopped that from happening.

Ha!!! Im so awesome!!

Chresanto slammed his phone down on the floor.

"FUCK!!! I FORGOT HE'S IN SURGERY!!!!"

I raised an eyebrow innocently.

" Oh, really? sorry boo. I didn't know. Well, you should stay with me. I will drive you to see him. Maybe like...2 or 3 hours from now??"

Chresanto grabbed his phone and walked towards the door.

"Fuck what you talking about. I gotta go."

"WAIT!!! NO! DONT LEAVE!!"

I caught his arms and held him tightly. He glanced at me with a full scowl on his face.

"Stay with me." I pouted, making puppy eyes.

"Why should I stay here with your selfish crazy ass? Give me a reason."

I pulled onto his shirt tighter.

"because you love me.?"

Chresanto took a deep breath.

"Listen. You're my EX for a reason. You cant change shit. Bye Felicia!"

He snatched his arm away and walked out the house.

He disappered before I said anything.

"That bitch Jacob will pay for erasing Chres's memories of us." I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I heard my car horn beep. I swung my door open to see Chresanto driving off with my car keys in his hand.

"THANKS FOR THE CAR, BITCH!!!!" He yelled as he drove off.

"NOOO!!! MY CAR!! WAIT!!!"

I tried to chase my car, but it didn't work.

******************************

More updates on the way. Im actually about to get interviewed.

Vote, Comment, And I need more ideas!!! They running out

~Yasmine