Incident By The Airport

Keeking at the airport!!! Keeking at the airport! .....Shit, nobody even here but me!" Jacob whined as he sat in the empty airport of L.A

Well, at least he thought he was the only one there. Jacob recorded himself for snapchat for a minute, then he slid the phone back in his pocket.

"UGH!!!!! Im sooo booored!!!"

Chresanto stared down at the boy he was destined to have from the second floor.

Jacob stood up and took his shirt off, showing his bare body. Half way. He decided to make a dance video for his friends on youtube.

Chresanto watched the boy carefully. He didn't know Jacob very well, but he knew how he dances.

Chresanto felt himself grow in his pants as the boy started grinding.

"I must have him..." Chresanto whispered. He grabbed the silver pole that was closest to his reach and jumped on it.

Jacob was getting tired, so he stopped recording.

"OW!!!!!" He heard someone yell.
He turned around to see a boy about his age on the ground holding his crotch.

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked.

"Of course not!! My balls hurt!"

"What did you do?"

Chresanto pointed to the pole.

"I slid down that trying to get to you."

Jacob looked from the bottom of the pole to where it started.

"So u mean to tell me you slid down that thing?? From the Second floor????"

"Yeah, why not?" Chresanto laughed like it was nothing.

"Okaaaay????"

Jacob looked him up and down.

"You fine to be a stalker." He rolled his eyes and grabbed his things.

"If you give me a chance, you'll see that I, Chresanto August, ain't just a stalker." Chresanto insisted, following Jacob out the airport.

Jacob turned around with his jaw dropped.

"You want me to go out with you???"

"Will you????" Chresanto asked with hope in his voice.

"HELL NO!!!!!"

"Whyyyy???????

"How you gonna stalk me and expect me to go out with you??"

Both boys stopped walking.

"Because we're destined for each other. I knew since the first time I saw you. And believe me.." He chuckled. "This ain't the first time. You need a man in your life, Jacob."

"I'm not gay." Jacob claimed with a flat tone, ignoring how the guy knew his name.

"I know. You're homosexual."

"Thats the same th--" Jacob ran his fingers through his afro.

" Nevermind, Fuck you!!!! I'm out!" He turned around to leave.

"Wait, don't leave!!!" Chresanto begged. "You will die without me!!!! I have to protect you!!"

Jacob sucked his teeth.

"Fuck you think this is, Disney Channel?" He spat. "You better get to reality."

When Jacob began crossing the street, a speeding car came out of nowhere and went his direction.

"JACOB!!!!!!!" Chresanto yelled.

Jacob screamed and squeezed his eyes shut. He knew he wasn't gonna make it out the car's way. He kept his eyes shut til everything silenced.

Huh?

Jacob opened his eyes slowly, noticing he didn't get hit. Instead the car was parked right behind the body of Jacob's stalker, which laid unconscious.

"Ahhh!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I DO?????????" Jacob panicked.

He got on his knees and felt for a pulse.

Nothing.

He listened for a heartbeat.

No heartbeat.

"What did I do??? I'm so sorry!!"

Some pedestrians that were passing by called the ambulance and both Jacob and Chresanto were taken to the hospital.

****************************

Part 2 Coming soon.
I got a surprise update out.

~Yasmine