It All Started With Youtube (Part 3)

Sorry! This was supposed to be published yesterday, but things didn't turn out as planned.

here goes the battle!!

******************************

[Jacob]

5:24AM

Today was the day me and Mr. Chresanto have our showdown!

I was driving down to San Diego with Breaunna in the passenger seat and my camera folks in the back. An unknown number happened to call me during the trip.

"Hello?" I said quietly. I was still tired, so I made sure I kept my eyes opened.

"Yo, wassup? Ready to get that ass beat?"

I yawned, fully aware who it was.

"My questiom for you is why the fuck you calling by an unknown number?"

"Cuz I don't really know you like that."

"Awl, don't worry. If you think im gonna stalk you, im not....Yet!" I winked at Breaunna and she giggled.

"Anyways, whatsup with me and you? We know where to go, but what exacly are we going to do?"

I looked over to the back seat, where the roller blades were. There were like 45 pairs in the box.

"Were gonna roller skate babe. Duh!"

Chresanto smacked his lips. "Im not your babe. And I thought we were doing a battle?"

"That IS the battle!! We have to skate for as long and as fast as we can. Whoever falls the least times wins."

"Mhm....okay. That sounds like a good idea. Does it count if someone gets pushed?"

"If they actually fall, yes it does. If they get tripped by someone's foot on purpose, it doesn't count. So dont be cheating little boy!"

Chresanto laughed.

"Who you calling little? I bet im taller than you!"

" Yeah, okay. Brace yourself bae. See ya there!"

"IM NOT YOUR BA--"

!!!!!!CLICK!!!!!!!

I put the phone back in my pocket.

"You must like him." Breaunna guessed.

I brought my attention back to the road.

"Why you say that?"

"Because you called him Bae.
TWICE!!!"

"Girl, you know how many people I call bae? I even call you bae. So why you assuming?"

"Because I know how you are! you don't just call nobody bae as soon as yall meet, unless they're sexy or you like them."

I swear, this girl knows me so much.

"Wait til you see him girl, Yes! He is fine!"

"Ok. So you like him?"

"Yeah." I admitted. "But if you tell him at this battle, i will kill you on our way back!!!! GOT IT???" I yelled, not meaning to. Breaunna just laughed.

"Okay, love."

This girl has the best sense of humor..

******************************

At the ice skating Rink

5PM

[Chresanto]

Me and my boy Ray stood beside eachother as we waited on Jacob and his crew to show up. He got here earlier, but he said he had to get the box of roller blades from his car. I was shocked he could actually keep up with his own style instead of COPYING SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

EJ decided to trail along with me. He says he wants to see me win, but knowimg him, thats not really what he wants to happen.

EJ and Ray reacted the same way I did when he first saw Jacob.

"No homo, but I never knew your friend was so sexy!" Ray mouthed.

Agreed!

"That aint my damn friend!!"

EJ drank some of his sprite.

"Shiii....He could be my friend ANY time of the day!"

I kept quiet as he spoke. I dont know why, but I suddenly had an urge to punch him in his face.

"Im Back!!!!!!" Cheered the pom pom head as he returned with a huge box. He took himself out a pair of roller blades.

"Yall betta hurry up! We aint got no time to waste!"

I snatched a pair off the box and put them on.

"Who you telling, Airhead?? Lets GO!!"

Jacob grinned and skated off to the rink. I felt like i was in competition with him, even if we had yet to start the battle.

"Yo! Wait!!" I attempted to skate after him, but tripped to the ground.

Jacob and some short chick laughed.

"He's got a long way to go before he learns how to skate." Jacob teased. He lucky I didn't feel like talking.

I held on to everything until I had my balance.

The short girl looked at me with pity.

"Jacob, you need to help that boy skate. If he cant skate, then this whole competition dont count."

"I Can Skate!!!!!" I yelled. "Just..not so well in roller blades."

I let go of the walls and almost fell again. This time, my brother caught me.

"Seriously my nigga? You don't need to be competing. You cant even skate!!

I finally gained my balance and pushed EJ to the ground.

"Don't Fucking touch me!!!" I was about to get on the rink, but I noticed Jacob didn't move. I turned around and caught him staring right at me.

"You coming?" I asked.

"Yeah."

He slid onto the rink and we started skating at the same pace.  The ice rink was huge and had a lot of trees and stuff. Since it was an abnormal cold day in Cali, the ice managed to stay on the ground. Both of our camera people began filling the area also. Ray was trying to flirt with Jacob's friend. I tapped his shoulders and pointed over at them.

"You just gonna let that happen?"

Jacob shrugged. "I don't care. I'm skating with you right now, aren't I?'

He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. My face had to be about bright red by now. I forgot we were being recorded.

"Hey, we gonna start the battle or nah?' I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"Of course not! You can't skate remember?" He linked his arms with mine.

"YES I CAN!!!!!!!!" I tripped him to the floor and skated off.

"THE GAMES BEGIN NOW!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Jacob let himself up. I kept my eyes on him while skating around.

"Alright. Lets DO THIS!!! He yelled back.

******************************************************************

There's gonna be a part 4. This shit too long. I'm typing it now.

Vote, Comment, Message me your ideas

~Yasmine