Job Plans

Jacob- 18
Chresanto- 19

******************************

"Hey, lets go shopping today!!!" My boyfriend said, pulling me off my bed.

"How we gonna go shopping with no money?"

I actually do have money, but there's no way in hell im spending that. All of it is for sex items, cigarettes and condoms.

Jacob dug his hands in his pockets.

"I know you got money, Chres. Dont be lying to me."

"I'm not!"

He studied my face for a second.

"You lucky we not in Maury. Anyways, since you dont have money and neither do I, how we gonna go shopping?"

I laid back on my bed.

"Shit, I dont know. Get a JOB!!!!"

"Well its not that easy." Jacob whined.

"Well, shit!! Apply for foodstamps, do something."

Jacob stood in thought for a second.

"I got an Idea!!" He said, running to his room of our small apartment. He stayed in there for about 15 minutes, then finally came out.

"IM READYYY!!!!!!!" Jacob chanted in a sing song voice.

He knocked on my door.

"Aye, cant wait to see what you got in sto-- WHAT THE HELL????"

I know this nigga is not wearing a stripper outfit with some g strings on and high heels. His hair was up in a ponytail and he had hoop earrings in his ears.

"Do you like it??"

I covered my eyes. What the hell is in front of me??

"NEVERRR!!!! Why the hell do you have that on?"

"Im going to strip tonight for these hoes!! I know how bad these folks want my body, so thats the only way we geting money for food to last this week."

Jacob turned around and walked to the elevator of the aparrment complex.

I had to collect my thoughts for a second.

" I know how bad these folks want my body.."

"OH HELL NO!!!!!!"

I ran up to him and pulled him back to our apartment.

"Okay baby. I do have money. Lets go shopping."

"Oh. Okay. I was starting to worry." He said, hugging me.

"Theres no way in hell im'ma let you sell your body to other people. The only person thats allowed to have sex with you is ME!!"

Jacob's face turned red as we kissed.

"Alright. Lets go out!"

We both left the building just when I noticed something.

"Nigga, If you dont bring yo ass back in there and change that outfit!" I yelled as Jacob busted out laughing.

"You lucky you noticed." He giggled, going into his room to change.

******************************

Late update but I aint forgot about yall. I got 2 complete stories. Imma make a story about camp. Lol.

More updates coming soon. Accepting requests for my new One Shot book and i need help making a cover for it.

Vote, Comment, Send me a message

~Yasmine