Childish

I was gonna make this the beginning of my second book Close To You, but I decided not.

*******************************

[Chresanto]

As usual, the cafeteria was out of control. Everyday it felt like survival of the fittest. Niggas act like the food gonna run out. Always pushing through the lines and shit. What a shame!

The child beneath me, known as Jacob (my best friend), wrapped his arms firmly around my waist. He looked around and started shaking like crazy.

He just transferred to this school a few months ago. He got bullied alot in his last school. Thats why he's so fearful of everything

"Don't worry about them." I said as I held him closer. "Its gonna be okay.

After what seemed to be 2 fucking years, we finally got out the line and sat at out table of 0 friends. Ever since Jacob and I met, I designated myself from other people just to be with him.

Jacob forked with his food before he ate some. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Not even for a second.

"Are you okay?" He asked when he caught me staring.

"Yeah, im fine."

Jacob stood up and walked to my side of the table.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." He said, snaking his arms around me. "I just feel really comfortable around you."

"I dont get that alot." I blushed.

I notice how he doesn't hang around anyone except me. He never leaves my side. I swear! Its gotten so bad, the administrators put us both in all the same classes. If he has to use the bathroom, i have to be at least in the doorway. He isn't obsessed or anything, just petrified around everyone else. Im the only one he trusts so far. I really wanted to get him some friends tho.

I looked back at the boy, who was grinning at me from ear to ear.

"Would you like it if I made some friends for you? Not everyone here is mean."

Jacob shook his head. His hair got into his face. He had a hard time moving it.

"You're so childish." I laughed, moving his hair back from his face.

"Cant blame me. I have alot of hair." He giggled softly.

"You should cut it." I smirked. Jacob slid back from my arms quick and covered his head.

"No!!!!! Its cute on me!"

I shook my head and pulled him back in my arms.

"Whatever. You need more friends. Theres no way I can be your Only friend for this whole school year!"

Jacob turned his head to face me.

" Thats actually possible."

I smiled. He smiled back and we both laughed. I broke my smile.

"Hell no! You need more friends!"

"Nooo I Dooonnnttt!!!!!" He whined, holding my arms down.

This kid is crazy.

"How you gonna survive high school without friends?"

Jacob smiled and pushed me against the seat. He leaned against me until our lips were inches apart.

"I have you!"

He kissed my forhead and hugged me tightly.

I buried my face in his fro to hide how bad I was blushing.

Im not even gay and this kid's got my stomach doing flips and handstands..

What am i gonna do with him?

*****************************

Let me know how it went. Still working on part 3 of the Youtube one shot.

Vote, Comment, Message me your ideas

~Yasmine