!!JERRY!!

The first thing i thought of  myself so far. Next is a requested one shot. Hope you like it!

Copyright © YasmineTheMisfit
2015

******************************

[Jacob]

I swear to bobby, when i see Chresanto, im going to kill him!  This nigga actually had the audacity to send me to Jerry! On OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!! He didn't even mention our anniversary either! He'd better have some answers to this.

I sat in the main room, waiting for Jerry to call me on stage. There was a television screen that allowed me to see what was going on, but the volume was on mute. Chresanto and Jerry was laughing about something. Hopefully they weren't making fun of me.

After a moment of torture, the screen finally un muted itself, and Jerry looked back to the screen.

"Jacob, you can come out now."

The obnoxious audience clapped their hands as I made my way onto the stage. Mixed emotions were running through my mind. I didn't know how to react.

I sat next to Chresanto and locked my eyes with his. He had GUILTY written all over his face. I glared at him.

"What did you do?" I wispered in an angry tone.

Chresanto held my hands tightly.

"Let me explain baby, let me explain!"

I snatched my hand from his.

"Okay talk. I want to hear everything. What did you do? Cheat on me? Get a bitch pregnant? Let Savannah suck your dick for a one way bus pass again? Oh, let me guess. You decided to be straight again?" I ran through a whole list. Chresanto stared at me and started laughing.

I crossed my arms. "I dont see whats funny?"

Chresanto kissed my cheek. "You're so silly! You have no idea why I brought you here, do you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Clearly has to be something bad. Who brings their spouse to a live show unless some drama is going on?"

[A/N: In this story, Jacob knows nothing about Jerry]

Chresanto winked at Jerry.

Jerry called out a group of people and they brought out a tub full of chocolate.

What the..

"What is this Chresanto?" I pointed to the tub. "You tryna call me dirty? Ohh...wait. I know what you doing. You gonna bring that bitch Trampany and have sex with her in that thing right in front of me!"

Chresanto didn't say anything
He and Jerry had amused looks on their faces while the audience laughed at me. I felt so embarassed. I tried my best to keep the tears from falling.

"You know what? FUCK YOU Chres! If you're gonna be an ass, don't do that shit on national TV!" I tried to leave the room, but Chresanto pulled me back and pressed his lips against mine.

"Baby, im laughing because you're over reacting!"

He pushed me into the chocolate tub. I tried to cover my hair, but Chresanto climbed on top of me and held my arms tightly. He kissed my neck and pulled away.

"Happy Anniversary, Jacob!"

I blushed as he kissed me again. Hoots and hollers filled the stage area. Party poppers popped all over us.

"I thought you forgot." I whispered when we pulled apart.

Chresanto caressed my cheek.

"I'd never forget the day we fell in love, baby. Never."

We kissed again and spread out in the tub as everyone cheered. Eventually, we had to clean up and leave. Lol.

I guess no sex during the show.

Too bad for me.

The End.

*******************************

Thats my first one guys, sorry if it sucked. If it did, blame the person next to me that keeps talking to me. I can't  focus like that. Next story coming up.

Vote, comment, message me your ideas.

~Yasmine