Chapter 20

^ 9 Months Later ^

I cry out in pain as I am instructed to take deep breathes. I breathe in and release.

Tears stained my cheeks.

I feel pain explode in between my legs, I let out a wicked scream.

"Fuck!" I scream as I put as much force as I can in pushing. Sam's grip on my hand tightens. I look down at the diamond ring on my finger before doing 2 more good pushed.

I take in a deep breathe as I hear a low cry. I smile and lean my head on the pillow.

Tears prickle down my eyes - tears of joy, of course.

I hear the doctors talk to one another. I look down at the small baby that was cradled into the doctors arms. They wash him off and go back to what they were doing.

I reach my arms out towards the baby. The doctor looks at me and hands the baby to me. I look down at the small life.

I smile and kiss his head. Sam smiles as his eyes are glued to the baby. I push the baby closer to me. I slide over. Sam sits next to me in the hospital bed.

We begin talking to the baby - probably looking like complete morons. Who cares.

I kiss his forehead as I snuggle into Sam's arms.

He kisses the baby smiling. I watch as the baby wriggles around in my arms, a small smile across his lips.

The doctor  walks out of the room. I push my face into sams arms. I let out a little laugh of joy.

The baby snuggles into my arms.

"I love you, so so much." I say happily.

"I love you too. " I feel Sam kiss the top of my head.

"We love you too." Sam says laughing. I smile at him then the baby.

I hear the door crack open again.

"Sir, we must know the babies name. "

We look at one another, "Theo." we say in unison.

"Theodore Russell." Sam instructs the doctor.

"With your last name I am guessing?" The doctor points a pen at Sam. He nods. 

"Theodore Russell Ellis." The doctor repeats as he jots it down on the paper. We smile at one another as the doctor walks out.

-------------------------------------------------

Well.. Thats the End x3.

Sorry the ending kinda sucked but.. Hey ya know XD.

Do you like the name?

Follow and vote.