Chapter 19

I open my eyes to be met with Sam's

"Good morning sleeping beauty." He gives me a cheeky smile.

I let out a chuckle and slide out of the bed. I look down and see I am dressed.

"You put clothes on me?" I ask unsure.

I watch him rub the back of his neck, nervously.

"Uh yeah, I didn't want you to get a cold, Now did I?" He asks laughing lightly.

"I guess not." I look down at my stomach. I begin rubbing it up and down forgetting I was even pregnant.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask calmly.

"What do you mean?"

"What happens if this baby is a girl." I hear my voice begin getting raspy.

"Wh-what happens if it's a girl." I begin crying.

"T-they will take my baby away, sell it." I hug Sam as tight as I can.

He begins rubbing my back.

"Even if it is a girl I would never let them take her."

I hiccup trying to catch my breathe.

"What happens if it's a boy, though." I gasp thinking of what he would do to a woman.

"Wh-What happens if he's like Peyton." I feel tears threaten my eyes again.

"Shh shh shh."

"We will teach our son manners." He says as he kisses my forehead.

I nod my head gently.

He gently loops his fingers with mine and we walk our way down to the kitchen.

"I have a surprise for you." He says smiling proudly.

I smile back and let out a laugh.

He walks off and comes back with a box.

The box was completely pink with a pink ribbon on the top. I take it from him and gently open it.

I gasp as I look inside the box.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I pull out a picture of my mother.

On the bottom laid a white dress.

I pull the short dress out and look at it. It wasn't anything special it was just white, it's the dress every 16 year old wears for their auction.

"I was told it was yours mothers." Sam whispers carefully.

I hug the dress and jump up to hug Sam. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into my lips.

We move our lips together gently. His tongue slides against my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I smile against his lips as I gap my lips partly.

His tongue crashes with mine. My hand slides in his hair. His hands rest on my back pushing us closer together.

We pull away and rest our foreheads against one another's.

I take small breathes with a giant grin on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda a filler. WHHEEEEWWWWW SNOW DAY X3

VOTE AND/OR FOLLOW AND/OR COMMENT.