Chapter 2

The Main Character.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes flutter open as the constant beeping begins. I slam my hand down onto the alarm clock and slide out of bed

. I walk to my closet and swing the doors open. I grab out my workout shorts and a black tanktop. I walk into the bathroom that is linked to my room. I look in the mirror as I comb out my hair. I slide on the black and white tanktop.

I quickly pull up my tight black shorts before leaving the room. I walk down the stairs to where Rose always is when I wake up.

I see her cooking toast and pancakes, "Mornin.'" I say smiling.

"Good morning sweetheart." She says perky. I walk outside and begin running. I slide threw the bushes and past the trees.

Rose always yelled at me for going in the woods, she was way too paranoid. They explained to me why I never seen any other little girls after my mothers death. 

She never told to me who the man was or why he killed my mother. I don't care. All I know is that Rose said when I turned 17 she would let me do what I wish. Today I am 17, and I plan on killing him.

I have been training since I was 6. I am been running 2-3 miles every day. I do 50 sit ups and push ups morning and night. 

I must be ready.

Once  I ran 3 miles and then an extra 1  I go inside.  I make Rose punch me everyday, just in case if I do ever get sold I want to be use to torture.

I begin doing sit ups and push ups until I hear Rose call me into the kitchen. Not impressed by my workout today I walk in with a frown. I look at rose who was smiling ear to ear. She held out a cake with a candle 17 on it. I smile back at her, I hate birthdays but I don't want Rose to be hurt. I walk to it and blow the candle out.

"What did you wish for?!" She asks happily.

"Luck." I say simply.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter but I am going to the dentist.

Still haven't chosen a name for her ;-;