Chapter 3

I quickly choke down a small piece of cake and an energy drink. I don't usually eat sugar because I have been training my body but I didn't want to hurt Rose. She is the only person I have now.. The only person I can trust now.

I run into the garage and begin fighting with the punching bag.

A bead of sweat dropping down my forehead I run back into the house. I jog up the stairs and to my bathroom. I quickly strip my clothes and jump in the shower. I turn it on all the way hot. The water dripping off my chin.

I relax and let the water cascade down my naked body. I tilted my head back making the water hit my face.

I let out a moan of relaxation before scrubbing my body with the rag. I quickly run my fingers through  my hair with shampoo. I wash it out and jump out of the shower.

I dry off my body and walk to the closet. I swing open the doors and search my clothing.

I put on a pear of black yoga pants and a dark pink tank-top. I put on socks and then slip on my shoes.

I feel like playing basketball. I wonder if Rose will..

I begin jogging down the stairs and begin to near the kitchen corner. I freeze dead in my tracks when I see Rose by the door. Her face was white and her eyes were huge.

"S-Sydney, sweetheart. Come sit down." She stutters out.

I begin walking to her till I see another figure standing by a chair. He wore a big smile, making his hazel eyes stand out.

It's him.

I feel my breathe get caught in my throat. I know I was planning for this day but now that it's here I am horrified. I was suppose to go to him not the other way around. He shouldn't be here.

I shake my head 'no'. I slowly back up until I hit another man.

"See I knew you weren't dead." He says laughing.

"Your mother lied." He continues. I don't bother to look at the man blocking me in. My gaze was steady on the one that killed my mom.

"Come here." He says smirking.

I slowly begin walking to him my eyes flashing around the room . I spot the window next to him.

"You listen much better than your mother, to bad this young man already offered to buy you." He says laughing. He looked around 42-43.

My pace fastens as I approach the man. I quickly begin running and then leap to my left. My hands cover my face and my legs pull themselves to my chest. I land on my feet and look at all the glass around me.

I begin running.

"Shit!" I hear him yell. I turn around and see both men hot on my trails. I look at the other one. He looked around 20. I didn't bother to study him.

I run into the woods. I have been practicing for a run like this. I know I can at least run 3-5 miles. They don't look like they could even run 2. 

I begin turning corners and dashing through bushes. I run onto the road. I look left and then right, I have never been out of our yard but I knew if I wanted to survive I had too. Which way..? I watch them sprint after me. Right.

I begin running again I watch cars pass me by. I begin praying that none of them try to stop or grab me or something. I am not in the mood. 

I have been running a good 20 minutes. I turn around and don't see them anymore.

I need to save some energy I highly doubt they are gonna give up that easy. I begin walking. I can't go back home..

I see a small town and begin running to it. My arms burned from running through prickers and the branches cutting my arms.

My mom always said I had a high tolerance for pain, lets just hope that's true.

I watch the sun slowly disappear until I was left in pitch darkness. At the moment I am beyond happy there's street lights. I begin walking to a bench in the middle of the small town. It had a large street lamp next to it.

The light kept flickering on and off. I lay down on the bench and relax my legs.

My eyes fling open when I hear footsteps. I look around the blackness.

My heart beings beating faster when I hear them begin getting louder.

I see a young man emerge from the darkness. I sits next to me I see a smirk on his face.

"Why is such a pretty girl out at night?" He says as his fingers rub against my cheek.

I need a lie.. A man can't touch another man's slave, right?

I try to focus on his face but it was too dark.

"I am waiting for my master." I breathe out.

He lets out a chuckle, "Where is he?"

I look around and see a small store. I quickly point to it. 

"Oh!" He says laughing.

"What is so funny." I spat at him.

"Nothing, I just thought when I bought you that it meant you were un-owned."

I feel my heart stop.

I quickly jump up and begin walking backwards.

"Come on sweetheart, lets go." He says motioning for me to come to him.

"Catch me." I growl. I begin running as fast as my legs could bare. I hear a car engine start and the car lights light up my path.

"Not fair." I growl out.

I run past different stores and quickly turn into an alley. I run towards a dumpster. Oh god...

I leap into it and slowly close the lid.

I cover my mouth and peak out of a crack in the top. I watch him get out of his truck and walk around.

A small scream pushes against my lips as something runs across my foot.

I watch him walk back and get in the truck. As soon as he leaves I slam open the dumpster lid and lean against the edge.

I begin gasping for air. I quickly flip out of the dumpster and sit on the ground. I lean my back against the wall. One leg against my chest and the other laid out on the ground. I slide my fingers through my hair as I slow down my panting.

I stand up and begin walking out of the alley. I turn the corner and begin running to the edge of the town where my mom always said the train was. I run faster as I see the train. I quickly grab the train schedule and look it over.

There wasn't a single train till morning. I also had to sneak my way on because 'slaves' can not get on without their 'masters.'

Such bull crap.

I walk over to one of the bushes next to the benches. I fall down into it and pull my knees to my chest.

I need to sleep to get my energy back. 

I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a longer chapter today to make up for yesterdays. 

I hope you enjoyed x3

Follow and Vote <3