Chapter 17

I sat there thinking about how many times he must have beaten and raped my mother. My body began trembling with rage thinking about how he killed her. That's when it hit me.. Revenge.

I sit up and pull the pillow from underneath me.

I look at it before shifting in the bed a little.

I nervously straddled his sleeping body and pinned him to the bed.

I bit my bottom lip thinking he would awake, I watch his lips tug into a smile before going back to snoring.

I give a disgusted look before positioning the pillow towards his face.

"I can do this." I told myself.

"He deserves this."

"I CAN DO THIS." I whisper-yell trying to reassure myself. I am sure I am going to hell already so.. I guess.

"Here goes mother." I whisper placing the pillow on his face.

His legs began to kick around and move. Luckily I held him down just right. His body flared underneath me.

I closed my eyes as his fingernails dug into my wrists. I let out a painful whimper and pushed the pillow harder down.

His body went still. 

Is he dead? That was beyond easy. 

I stayed in that position for another 2 minutes making sure he wasn't faking.
After he didn't move I jumped off the bed and walked to the window. 

I maneuvered myself so that my legs dangled from the window as I sat on the window sill.

I looked back and felt my lips tug into a smile, It was actually kinda exciting. My heart finally started slowing down. 

I let out a laugh, "I love you Father." I spat as I threw myself off the window sill. I landed gracefully on my feet and began running off. I followed a road for a good hour until my legs ached. I sat on the ground.

My chest heaved up and down. I stood back up and pushed on.

Pain erupted throughout my body. I walked all night. The sun began peeking out past the hill. My clothes are covered with dirt. My arms were scratched and bloody from walking through some bushes on accident.

I fell to my knees as I looked up and seen my house. Sam's house.

"WHOA!" I scream happily tears prickling my cheek. I touched my forehead to the ground relaxing my body. I let out a loud groan of pain.

I dragged my body to the door and pushed it open. Once it opened I fell to the ground.

I heard gasps and screams. People crowded around me. One had a medical kit and fixed up my scratches, they were a lot deeper than I thought they were.

"Sweetheart, go take a nice long bath." One of the older maids said.

I felt her arms wrap around me and carried me upstairs. She sat me on the bathroom floor as she filled the huge tub.

She put some bubbles in it before lifting me and leaning me against the wall.

"You need to rest. I didn't think it was even possible for someone to walk that far." she gushed, "Let alone a woman." I scoffed at her comment.

Come on now Syd, she is trying to help you no time to be rude. 

I pushed my attitude to the side and thanked her. She nodded and rushed out.

When she came back she had a tray. She put it on the edge of the tub and handed me a bottle of water. I quickly guzzle it down.

She handed me a piece of chicken and rice.

Let's just say that if you didn't see it before she handed it to me, you'd think I was lying. That stuff was gone in like a nanosecond, if that's even possible.

She laughed at me before handing me some pain pills.  I quickly took them and then laid my head back.

I closed my eyes and before I know it I was sleeping in the tub.

-----------------------------------------------

WoW Don't mess with her she might kill ya in your sleep. XDDD

Bye lovelies

Follow And Vote.