Chapter 9

My eyes shoot open when I hear screaming.

I need out of here.

I push my wrists together and then pull them apart, I do this several times before they feel like they are loosening. I begin shaking my hands and wrists and sliding them down my spine.

They quickly loosen. I cringe as I pull the rope past the rope burn on my wrists.

I slide my hands out and rub my wrists. I begin untying my ankles when I hear a voice at the door.

More importantly, Sam's voice. 

I quickly wrap the rope around my ankles and rest the other rope on top of my wrists. I held the end in my hands hoping it would look tied.

I hear the door squeak open. My heart began racing as he walked down the stairs.

"Good morning lovely." He coos.

I glare at him.

My eyes slam shut as he turns on the light. I blink a few times before my eyes adjust to the light.

I hear him laugh and his footsteps walking closer.

He comes to me and sits down.

"Are you gonna behave." He asks looking at me.

"Are you gonna let me go..?" I ask glaring.

"Are you gonna ever give up on that?" He snaps back.

"No," I growl pausing, "I have hope. I know I am gonna get out of here." I say looking at the floor.

"And how is that?" He asks as his lips pull into a small smile.

"Either I will run away or Rose will come and get me." I growl.

The room booms as he begins laughing.

"Rose?" He asks between laughs.

"Yes." I growl.

"Whats so funny?" I growl

"The only reason we found you was because Rose made an agreement with her brother." He says more serious.

"We thought you moved but Rose called her brother and made a deal then we came and got you." I say laughing.

"B-brother?" my lips tremble at the thought.

"Wow they really didn't tell you anything did they princess." He says laughing.

"I am not your princess." I say quietly

"Hmm?" He asks looking down at the small plate of food he brought me.

"What was it?" I asked looking at him in the eyes for the first time.

"What was what?" He asks confused.

"The deal." I bark.

"Ohhh. Well Peyton use to own Rose and he was gonna buy her again but he couldn't find you guys. He was gonna kill her for betraying him." He pauses looking for my reaction.

I didn't move.

"She said she would let him take you if he left her alone." He said simply.

I shook my head 'no.'

He laughs, "Why would I lie over something so stupid."

"I don't believe you." i say a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Well then you can ask your father next time."

"He is not and never will be my father." I growl.