Chapter 15

Its been 3 months and Sam hasn't hurt me once. Frankly I am proud of him. We have had at least been on 20 some datessssss.

I lay comfortably in the bed as the door creaks open. I watch Sams form appear he had a smirk tugged on his lips.

"Hey you ready for our date?" He asks happily. I nod my head with a smile.

If you think we ever did 'it.' You're wrong I haven't really trusted him fully yet after the first time. The memory still leaves an awful taste in my brain.

He has been bugging me for a family. Every time he brings it up I change the conversation or lie and say I have to use the bathroom. 

I watch his smile get even bigger as he laces his fingers with mine. I slide off of the bed and walk down the stairs with him.

I blush as the other guys whistle and wink. I quickly realize I am in booty shorts and one of Sam's baggy t-shirts.

I watch Sam glare at them before dragging me again. He puts me down at the table and we begin eating. When we finished he told me to go upstairs and get ready. I did as he said.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I slide my clothes off and quickly run a brush through my hair.

I climb into the shower and turn the water onto hot. I begin washing my hair. My body tenses as a pair of muscular arms wrap around me.

"Relax." I hear Sam whisper in my ear. A small moan passes my lips as he roughly kisses my neck. I feel him smirk against my skin.

I feel him turn me around. He looks me up and down before meeting my eyes. I watch his tongue slide across his lips a couple times.

"A-are you ready?" He asks nervously.

I can't help but laugh at how childish he sounded.

Before realizing whats going on I nod my head 'yes.' I watch his face light up.

"Really?!" He practically screams.

I let out a laugh and nod again.

"I love you so much." He whispers before colliding his lips with mine.

Our lips were moving together perfectly as he swipes his tongue against my bottom lip. I open my mouth a little as his tongue pushes its way into my mouth.

Our tongues fight for dominance before he quickly run. They begin dancing with one another.

I let out a moan as he leans my back against the wall.

He lifts my body a little as I wrap my legs around his waist.

I feel his hand cup my breast as moan against his lips.

I feel a smile tug at his lips.

I feel him push into me as I scream out in pain and pleasure.

My body looses the tenseness and begins relaxing. I peek my eyes open and look him in the eyes.

They were full of love and lust.

He continues to thrust back and forth while kissing my neck roughly.

I feel the bruises on my neck already forming. The hickies.

I gasp as he pulls out of me and then slams back in.

He continues this motion for a while as the water from the shower slides down our naked bodies.

I moan out as he pulls out. I collapse in his arms.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me outta the bathroom. He struts his way to the bed and puts me down. I feel the covers get pulled up to my shoulders.

"Take a nap I will wake you when its time for our date." He says placing a kiss on my forehead. I smile and close my eyes.

I welcome sleep. After a good minute I was passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was kinda a filler butttttttt here ya go.

I hope you enjoyed this lil love fest thing..

Well, Goodbye x3

Follow and Vote

Bye Lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!