Chapter 7

My eyes begin fluttering open. I look around to be met with darkness.

What Happened!?

Memories of yesterday flashed threw my mind. I try to stand up but I get pulled back.

I touch the cold metal that locked me to the wall. I had handcuffs on that held me to the wall. A chain holding my neck

I moved my head and noticed I had on my 'collar.'

My body trembles from the cold floor.

"Hello!?" I scream

"Hello!!?" I scream louder.

I begin just screaming. About after a minute I took a break.

I quickly got my energy back and began screaming again. I hear a door slam open and light floods the room.

"SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Sam screams.

"Let me go." I growl

"OMFG! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD GO TO BED!!" He shouts.

"I AM IN HANDCUFFS I CAN'T SLEEP CHAINED TO A WALL, ASSHOLE!" I shout back.

I watch anger fill his eyes. He walks up to me and slaps me in the face. my body tries to fall to the floor but the chain on my neck chokes me.

I quickly sit back up and glare at him.

He punches me in the nose.

I feel warmth run down my face. I knew it was blood. I hear it drip to the ground. I didn't dare look at it.

Blood was the only thing that truly scared me, I was never scared of it before my mothers death. I think the phobia came when I seen the blood dripping from the glass that was stabbing into my mothers' back or when she was choking out blood when he was strangling her. I don't know but I am pretty positive it was one of them.

He slaps me pulling me out of my thoughts. I groan in pain.

He slaps my other cheek.

After about 3 more good punches he undid my handcuffs and chains. I fight my body to make sure it doesn't fall to the floor in a limp mess.

I will not show him pain. HE WILL NOT BREAK ME.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the room we were in. We walk down a long hallway the walls were painted gray. The carpet was white.

"If you get blood on my carpet I swear to god.." He trails off.

I let out a sigh of annoyance.

He throws me into a room. I collapse to the floor and shoot him a glare.

"This is our room." He states sending me a wink.

I give him a look of disgust before standing up.

"Bathroom. Closet." He says pointing to the right then left.

I look at the circle sized bed. It was huge. The blankets were black and it had a gray body pillow laying in the middle of it. White pillows at the top of the bed. There was a small window on the left side of the room and then a deck on the right. I walk towards it. I open the glass slider door.

I walk to the railing and look down. We were at least on the third floor. If I jumped from here I would break my ankle, if I was lucky.

I turn around and walk back in the room.

"Take a shower. You have blood on your skirt and shirt and your hair is disgusting." He groans.

I glare at him.

I walk into the bathroom and look around everything was white. 

"I will get you a new outfit." He says walking to the closet.

"It will be on the bed when you get out!" He quickly adds before i slam the door shut.

I slide off the tiny skirt and tight shirt. I turn on the water and step in. I close the curtains and let my muscles relax.

I was in the shower for a good hour. I get out and begin searching for a towel.

I find one in the small closet next to the sink.

I wrap it around my body and walk out. I run to the clothes on the bed. I quickly grab them and run back to the bathroom.

I shut the door. I look at the black mini skirt and the pink half shirt.

Pervert.

I quickly notice there isn't anything for under it.

I search for my other clothes and notice they're not where I left them.

He took them. Asshole!

 I slide on the shirt and skirt. My ass hung out if I leaned forward even an inch. My chest was practically hanging out of the shirt. It showed my flat stomach. The shirt ended at the top of my belly button.

I groan and comb my hair. I walk out of the bathroom. I look around but no ones there.

I walk out of my room and look around. I see other girls in maids outfits. They all look at me with pity. I see men look at me. Where do I go?

More importantly, How do I get out?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy my lovelies