Goodbyes

The next two days continued as the same meeting in the kitchen at around 6 and 7, then talking about everything and nothing. I loved the way I could be myself with Steven. Parts of me wanted to lean up and kiss him when he arrived in the kitchen shirtless in sweatpants. I was currently in my room packing up with my mom begging me to stay. "Are you sure you can't stay a few more days?" I wanted to. I had forgotten what it was like to be with my family until now. But, I had a job I needed to keep.

"Yes, I'm sure," I was starting to get stressed from all of her nagging. A throat cleared and my mom looked to the door, She giggled like a school girl and left the room. Steven came and sat on the bed, observing me as I packed.

"We are both leaving today..." He trailed

I sighed, "Yeah."

"I ain't gonna sugar coat anything. I'm gonna miss you. I've had fun with you the last couple days."

I smiled, "Yeah, me too." I turned to face him as I folded my clothes placing them neatly in my suitcase. He stared at me showing something in his eyes. I couldn't figure out what it was but I found myself walking towards him, when my knees hit the bed post and I was stationed in between his legs. Sitting on the bed, he was just as tall as me, maybe an inch taller. "Was there something you needed?" I questioned. His eyes met mine and I stared into them, I could get lost in them everyday, they were so mesmerizing. And that's when I felt pressure on my lips, he was kissing me, our lips moved together, his tongue glided across my bottom lip. I denied his entrance, and heard a sexy growl erupt from his mouth. He bit my bottom lip and a small gasp sounded from my lips, allowing his entrance. I was not expecting that. We finally pulled away. And I am pretty sure my face was more red than a tomato.

He got up, "This might be the only time I get to do that."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Promise me, you will come back."

He bit his lip, " I can't promise you that." A honking horn sounded outside, probably my taxi cab. "I'll call you, beautiful." He kissed my cheek and followed me out of the room with all my luggage.

As I sat inside the car and it started the 30 minute journey to the airport. One thing was certain, Steven and I kissed. And we both enjoyed it.