Chapter Four: The New Girl

Archer? How can a guy be so arrogant and obnoxious and still manage to be sweet and caring? I guess I really don't know Archer. Walking down the hall I peeked through Archer's room door. He had a small basketball hoop drilled into the wall. Basketball and Track trophies neatly presented on the shelf. His room is..surprisingly clean except for his Playstation 3 game cases on the floor. Opening his door, scoping the room I walked in. Archer wasn't in here. His room smelled like Axe Cologne. The same scent that was on me this morning. Running my fingers along his trophies I smiled. Theirs so much I don't know about this guy and for me to judge him so quickly.. it's not right.

"What are you doing in here?" Archer hissed. Startled from his voice I almost knocked over one of his trophies. Running my hands through my hair at loss for words. Archer raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms he began to walk towards me. My heart has never beated so fast in my entire life!

Backing up slowly, I tripped, collapsing on his bed. Archer smirked and I could see a smile tugging the corner of his lips before laughing at me.

"That's not funny!!" I yell at him as he continued to laugh at me.

Wiping a tear he chuckled, "It kinda is Selena."

Staring at eachother, his bluish green eyes still lit with amusement. His smile slowly fading and a blush crept on my face from the way he's looking at me. Finally I broke the awkward silence. "I'm sorry," I looked down at my feet. "For everything. Judging you, arguing with you even though you're an asshole sometimes. Archer thank you for taking care of me.."

Archer's face dropped and I could tell he wasn't expecting this. Standing up I wrapped my arms around his warm body giving him a hug. Slowly his arms wrapping around mine. We stood there for at least three minutes. For some strange reason I didn't want to let him go and I got this butterfly feeling when we came in contact. We would have still been hugging but my phone buzzed in my pocket, Wale-Bad begining to play. Archer pulled away and laughed "That's your ringtone?"

I nodded in embarrassment whilst placing my cell to my ear. "Hello Da-"

"Selena! What has gotten into you? The credit card company just called and informed me about the recent amount of money spent this morning!" my Dad rudely interrupted me. Why is he so mad? It's not like he isn't use to my shopping.

"But Da-" I tried to say but he cut me off. "Selena I didn't send you to the Stone's just to stay while i'm gone. I wanted you to experience life without getting what you want all the time! From right now your card is suspended."

He cannot suspend my card! Thats the only way I can survive here! Without my card it's like I'm...homeless. That cannot happen!

"You can't do this! I'm sorry, I promise I won't buy anything else for a whole week!"

My Dad groaned,"I'm sorry star but you're going to learn the real meaning of life. I'm not always going to be here to give you money. Goodbye."

Staring at my screen that said call ended I groaned. He cannot do this to me! Without my credit card I'm like... homeless. Archer stared at me in confusion.

Placing my hand on my forehead I sighed, "My dad suspended my credit card."

Archer chuckled, "I always wondered what you would be like, if you weren't such a stuck up b-"

"Okay! I get it Archer."

Archer leaned against the wall and smirked. Archer looked undeniably gorgeous. He's really attractive and I have to admit he's the best looking brother besides Shane. Rolling my eyes I scoffed when he kept sending me kissy faces.