Chapter Three: Ecstacy & Lies

Selena's Pov}

Black Eyeliner, check. Red Lady Gaga lipstick, check. Peach blush, check. Hair curled, check. Red denim skinny jeans, a sleeveless white v-neck, red pumps, check. I'm officially ready for what this night has to offer. Tonight the guy's got invited to Jack Reed's party, a close friend of Damon's. Klaus suggested that I tag along with them tonight. For me to socialize and have a great time before school monday. This party is taking place at Jack's lake house. The only parties I've attended were dinner parties, balls, birthday bashes and sweet sixteens. Yeah, I guess you can say i'm a classy, stuck up, rich girl who hasn't rebelled by drinking tons of alcohol. But I can say one thing. I know how to party.

Archer parked his beat up truck across the street from Jack's. The engine was so rusty and loud I bet they could here us arrive over the loud music. I was sitting in the back seat between Klaus and Logan. Logan practically had his hand on my left thigh the whole ride over. I'm surprised I got through it. Archer turned the ignition off.

"Whose going to chaperone Miss Glamour all night?" Archer scoffed, I could tell he didn't want me to be here from the tone of his voice. Archer really needs to relax, this whole obnoxious act is really starting to annoy me.

Damon opened his door. "It's certainly not going to be me now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting on the dance floor."

Archer placed a hand on his brothers shoulder telling him to wait.

"I don't need a babysitter!" I established, making it clear I can take care of myself.

"So what happens when a drunk guy hits on you and tries to have se-" Archer began but was interrupted by Klaus. I knew where that question was going to lead. Archer is just so ugh! I can't believe he would think so low of me.

"Shut up! I'll keep an eye on Selena tonight. It's not like I'm planning on hooking up with someone tonight." Klaus said.

"Whatever. Just stay clear from the drug heads tonight. You remember what happened last time Klaus." Archer warned his little brother before exiting the car along with Damon and Logan.

"What happened last time?" I asked Klaus.

Klaus shrugged, "Archer's over reacting. I got really high last time and almost got pulled over by the cops when I drove them home. No big deal." Klaus exited the car. I never took Klaus as the stoned type.

I joined the rest of his brothers as all five of us walked towards the house. Logan chuckled, sending me a wink. "I hope you can handle your drinks, Garcia."

Rolling my eyes I let out a laugh myself which quickly went hoarse when another girl pulled Logan in for a kiss. Allison... Why did I have to forget he had a girlfriend.

"Hey, guys!" she waved after pulling away from their kiss. Allison had short black hair and beautiful green eyes and you couldn't miss her big boobs. No wonder Logan is dating her.

"Hey" the guys said in unison.

Logan wrapped his arms around her waist. I couldn't help but imagine if that was me. Logan didn't even look at me. Am I the only one feeling awkward? Damon and Archer seemed to be enjoying this. I know Damon got the hint I had a crush on his brother but how did Archer know?

"Allison this is Selena. Selena this is Allison. Logan's girlfriend." Damon pointed out. I wanted to choke him. Allison smiled, "Hi! Oh my gosh you're so pretty!" she ran over to me, giving me a huge hug. I'm confused.

"You're too.." I managed to choke out. She's squeezing the hell out of me.

"We should party! Come on new girl, just consider me as your guide for tonight." she pulled me towards the entrance of Jack's house. I quickly gripped hold to Klaus's hand dragging him along with me. Glancing back the other three brothers were having a serious conversion. I wonder what they're talking about?