The Beginning of Something New!

It had been 1 week that passed after the party and I was a lil sore from what happened I could handle the D but shit that nigga was a beast!

Me and Latrell had been talking on the phone everyday and I had no problem with it. His ring tone was "All The Time" by Jeremiah and mine was "Grind On Me" by Pretty Ricky.As I was in a day drift about what happened. He called "Early in the morning is when I think about you-" it played then I answered "Hey Lea" he said "Hey Trell wyd" "Nun just bored but you wanna go hang out right now" "Yea where tho" "At Parks Mall" "Okay" "I'll pick you up at 2:00, aight" "Aight Trell"

I was so happy to go see him it was already 1:10, so I jumped in the shower for 25 minutes and came out and dried myself off.I picked out some ripped black skinny jeans, with my purple & silver shirt and my purple spiked pumps. I was looking bad than motherfucka,couldnt nobody tell me nun.I wrapped my hair in a perfect bun, it was 1:50 so I hurried and did my makeup. Grabbed my sliver Ray Bands,my hoodie and my purse. Put some perfume on and went out the door.I was right in time, when I closed the door he was pulling up to my house. Latrell had an all white Mustang with black rims, he had on a blue and purple shirt with some black pants and his Grapes. He was looking sexy than ever.When I got inside the car, he was just staring at me."Are you gonna drive?" I said curiously "Oh yea sorry you just look beautiful" he said "Thankz" I chuckled. We arrived the mall and parked,"Thankz for talkin to me after the party, cause I've been with dudes who dont even care about my feelings...but you do" I said "Well you know I love you Lea" "I love you too Trell" I said. But in the back of my head I was thinking why aren't we together?

We went in the mall and we went straight to Aeropostale, my favorite store! I had gotten some shirts, 2 pair of shorts and a black hoodie. "$53.65" said the cashier I gave her my credit card,"Thank you" I said as I grabbed my bag and left."Dang girl you big ballin!" Latrell said. I laughed and we to PacSun we both got some stuff. "You wanna go to the food court? " I asked "Sure" he said.

As we were eating I asked Latrell "Why aren't we together?" "We can if you want to be" "Well we are then" Then I leaned and gave Latrell a kiss,"I really do love you cause you let me be me" he said "Do you just wanna go to my house and chill" he asked " Sure" I said. I was really havin a good time with him.

So I hope ya'll been liking the story I know it short but I just started yesterday sooo yea and I'm gon have a part 2 to this chapter! ★vote and comment!