Chapter 21

Hey my lovely jelly bean, Here is an attempt to upload a chapter, while balancing homework, while writing, while holding down a job, while taking care of my siblings, while taking driving classes after school, while taking Italian at the local community college. Haha, Luck me Great huh? Just like being married by Elvis to your principle/English teacher. CHEESY LINE, I LOVE IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoever said that alcohol can help with stress is so right. What they didn't tell you was what you might think of to do while under said alcohol. At the moment Ana was behind me chuckling and urging me on. At the moment we were standing in front of Anthony's house; I didn't call it mine anymore, crouching in the bushes laughing our asses off. Ana had thought that it would be a good idea to take some shots to cool off, we being such lightweights were now drunk. Thus the reason why we were standing like creepers in a bush getting ready to steal his cat. At the time it had struck me as odd because I never remembered having a cat while I was with him, but Ana had convinced me he did so we decided that this would be my pay back for the many things he's done for me.

"Shuuuuuuu!!!!! You're too loud!" I screeched to Ana.

"Look who's talking Kat!" She whispered, or at least tried to whisper, it was really more of a quiet yell.

We then proceeded to fall to the ground in a fit of giggles. For some reason I suddenly thought about how someone told me that theater kids didn't know how to party, Oh are they sooo wrong!"

"Ok, The spare key is in the flowerpot." Ya he was REAL original. We walked up and received it from the pot, opening the door emitted a loud squeak making me cringe. I turned to Ana and looked at our night clothes, black everything. Even our ski masks and superman capes.

"Let's do this."

Anthonys POV

I was on my bed finishing up the study guide for the next day of school. I was about to give up when I heard some voices. Walking to the window I heard the voices.

"Shuuuuuuu!!!!! You're too loud!"

"Look who's talking Kat!" Kat? Why was Kat here?

"Ok, The spare key is in the flowerpot" One of the voices said, I automatically knew it was Kat. What were they doing here? I wanted to know what they were doing here so I crept to the door and slowly opened it. The door opened and I heard , "Let's do this." standing right outside my door I heard them walk around downstairs, "Where is that stupid cat?" Ana asked loudly might I add.

"I don't know, Here Kitty Kitty Kitty." Cat? What cat...The only cat living in my house was Kat. Not sure what I should do, I decided to let them look around downstairs. I crept down to the study and decided to wait for them there. I slipped in and quietly shut the door, going to my chair. I heard some noises directly outside the door, "Hey, I think she's in the study!!!" Ana said rather loudly. Here it comes. The door swung open showing Ana, when her eyes landed on me she screamed bloody murder. Kat came running in saying, "WHAT!?" When she saw me she glared and shook her head.

"Should'a known..."

"DAMN YOU MR. BOOTH! THAT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" Ana yelled at me, putting her hand over hear heart. I resisted the urge to chuckle at it and kept a straight face. Kat looked at me with a death glare.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Rolling my eyes I stood up, walking to the girls.

"This is my house after all, I mean it's outrageous that I would be here." I decided to be snarky today. Her eye twitched and I almost broke my charade and laughed.