chapter 4

"Get up! or we are going to be late!" I heard someone yelling from below. I slowly opened my eyes. When they were fully open i gasped. Where was i? I sprung up from the bed only to fall back down from a head rush. It took me about a minute to realize where i was and why i was there. The details of yesterday rushed back with full force. So did the headache when i hit my hand to my forehead. Only i could do that over and over again. I had just stood up and was regaining my balance when the door sung open to releave a very shirtless Mr. Booth.I ducked my head to hide my deep pink blush.

"Uh. Mr. Booth can you please get a shirt on?" i asked still with my head turned. I suddnely felt two strong large hands putting themselves over mine.

"You've seen me in less Ms. Katerina." That statment just make me turn even more red. Thankfully he still couldn't see my face.

"But i dont remember any of it... and if i cant call you Mr. Booth at...home...Then you can't call me Ms. katerina" I said boldly.

"I will agree to that if you turn and look at me" Mr. Booth said quietly. I looked up with a glare.

"There, I am looking at you." I said still glaring at him.

"Ok, Now get ready for school, we are leaving soon." He said and was about to stand up.

"Whoa, We're going together? Wont that be suspisious?" I was surprised. He just shook his head and chuckled. I looked at his back, which might i add is very beautiful that it is making me drool, It tensed and then loosened up. He then turned back to me with a grim smile on his face. Sighing he said "Of, Course you're right. Well it takes about an hour to walk from here to school. So you don't have time to take a shower or anything. Better get going!" He said and walked out. I sat there with my mouth hanging open. Then without thinking i ran out and across the hall to the bathroom which i assumed is where he went. When i ran in he was putting a towl around his very naked waist. His back was again to me and my eyes got wide. He turned around and his eyes got huge also.

"I-I'm so sorry... Uh i was just going to say i am ok with riding with you to school!" I yelled with my head down and ran out of the room. I ran into my room and slammed the door. I fell on the bed and calmed myself.

"Ms.- Uh Katerina. Can i come in"Mr. Booths voice emanated from the door. I took another deep breath than said ok...He walked in with boxers on. This still made me blush but i stood my ground and looked him in the eyes.

"Well, I just wanted to say that we will be leaving in 15 minutes..." He said, Leaving an awkward scilence between us.

"Ok, I have to get dressed so if you will excuse me" I said. He nodded and walked out. I jumped up and slammed the door shut breathing rapidly. After a little while i went over to my bag and rummaged through it until i found clothes. It was just a simple little dress. The bodice was white and blue stripped and it had a zipper running down the front side. I had to wear a tanktop under it which was black and finally just to add some Pizzaz i wore Purple tights. When i was done dressing i went across the hall to the now steamy and empty bathroom, To brush my teeth. I went back into my room and grabbed my backpack.

           When i walked downstairs i saw Mr. Booth sitting on his couch watching TV. When he heard me he turned around with a smirk on his face. "God, What takes women so long?" I stood my ground and refused to blush, which i was surprised i was able to do, and said "Well I wasn't given much time so i had a lot to do" Retorting was never one of my strong points but i believe i did this one pretty well.

"Then wake up earlier tomorrow. Now we have to get to school. You're going to be early cause i have to get to school earlier than students." He said getting up from the couch. We walked out to the car and finally asked what was really on my mind.

"How can you afford this house and nice car on a teachers salary?"I asked him, Surprised by his answer.

"My parents were very rich and they died five years ago so i got everything and they were worth over 4.3 million" He said simply

"Oh Mr.- Anthony i am so sorry, I didn't know."

"Don't worry about it" He said with a sad smile as we climed into the car. He continued talking.

"It was quick, They were driving home from some party, I was packing for college when i got the call. A guy was driving to the hospital because his wife was in labor and in the course of it all was talking on the phone and didn't see my parents. They had a head on crash and my parents died instantly. He survived but lost his legs. His wife had three beautiful babies which they named after me and my parents. I still see them every so often." He said slowly.This had to be very hard for him but he conintinued to talk and trust me with something this big. I slowly put my hand over his and sqeezed. He got a small smile on his lips and kept looking at the road.

        When we got to school i finally looked at the clock. It was 7 in the morning! i voiced my concern "What am i supposed to do for an hour and a half?"

"You can hang out in my office, Do your homework or something, I can give you tonights work to do."

"You mean i still have to do your work?" I joked.

"Yep, You still do and you still get a grade in the class, I dont care if you are my wife, You get graded just as every other student" He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and headed towards the door. It was locked. I turned around with worried eyes to see him raising his eye brow. "It wont open..." I said pathetically.

"And that is why i have a skeleton key." He said chucking. He did that a lot and I was ok with it because he had a very attractive throaty chuckle. Sent shivers down my spine. While i was thinking i was just staring at him. He continued to raise an eyebow, Clearing his throat to get my attention.

"Do i get a copy of that key?" I asked him with a smile as he opened the door for us.

"Uh, No. You're funny"

"BUUUUTTTT i'm your wife!" I whined at him. We walked into the hallway and continued down to his office.

"I don't care that you are, You are still a student who hates school and if i gave you a key you would use it against me. Who would i have to call in when you got in trouble? Your parents? Or your husband?" He said laughing. We walked into his classroom and i clunked down into his chair.

"Out, My chair little girl"

"Little? We're only two years apart, Make me" He walked over to me and picked me up. Then sat me back down on his lap.

"You can sit on my lap which means you are little" I was blushing deep red and ducked my head into the crook of his neck.He then started cracking up and i could feel the laughter vibrating through his neck. "You're blushing so hard i can feel the heat!" I took an sharp in take of breath and jumped back. Just to successfully land on my ass. This of course made him laugh harder. I just sat there glaring at him, until after a while he finally wiped the tears out of his eyes and offered me a hand. I ignored it and went to my desk. "I am doing my homework." I grumbled and put my ipod in, But not before i heard him laugh and turn back to his desk to do paperwork.

          An hour and twenty minutes passed by and I was still doing my homework, with my ipod in not even realizing what time it was. The only reason i found out was because a wad of paper hit my head. I snapped my head up to see Anthony sitting there. I got up and walked to him, Sans the earphones. When i got in front of him i sat down on his lap. He cocked his head and raised his eyebrow. This normaly would be a trick for a couple who would be staying together, But since he seemed to enjoy our kissing earlier i decided what the heck. I leaned forward and he closed his eyes. I felt his little friend get hard and resisted the urge to crack up. I leaned in and my lips barely presed to his. When it seemed like would kiss him i pulled back and kissed his nose. Then jumped off, His eyes got wide and snapped downward. There was no denying the laughter now. He quickly swivled his desk chair so that you couldn't see it anymore while glaring at me. I skipped back to my desk and blew him a kiss while making a heart with my hands. When the warning bell rang I collected my things and walked out. So much had changed in such a short period of time and i wasn't sure how i felt about it, I just decided to go for it!