Explination

Hey guys, So if you had seen my little ramble in the last chapter you will have learned that i was at a camp all week, (Camp Attitude, where you go and you are buddies to a disabled kid all week and you play wit them and it gives their parent a break. Look it up!) and i did have wifi but i was not allowed to charge my ipod, SO i could only get tht really small chapter 7. BUT i am back now and plan to write. In the morning cause I am super TIRED!!! I just got home, (Its 3:30am wehre i live) and the car ride in itself was 12-14 hours. THEN our bus got a flat. And i was the only one who could fix it (Dad owns a Michanic shop) so i had to fix it and was very limited on my supplies so I had to pull a MicGiver. (sp) SO yea hope this explains to yall everything. I am going to sleep in untli around 2pm and then write. THIS IS MY BABY! i mean i had been working on deep secrets from me for about 3 years now and i just came up wit MBETMPET while sitting in a car. SO haha yea.

AGAIN ALL OF YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WAS LOOKING AND I HAD OVER 1000 READS(thats a lot for me) and was exstatic!!! Ok.I am going to bed. NIGHT TO YOU ALL! (COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! if you truly like this book then i hope you will. And THIS IS ALSO WHERE YOU CAN POST BOOK TITLES THAT YOU WANT ME TO READ OR PROF OR ANYTHING but only on here. I am too lazy to delete them but it will make me super sad ifyu try and pot it on the actualy story.