Chapter 27

Hello,
I'm changing the edit of this page to make something clear to everyone. I wrote this book over a decade ago, which means I was a very young child. During that time I was
1) raised very conservative
2) my country was at war.
What these two things mean is that I was intollerent. I was racist. I was wrong.
Since then my views have very much changed, I've grown into my own beliefs and have identified where I need to continue to grow.
Please don't take my words here as a picture of the person I am now. I am sorry for how I portrayed people in the book, and will be working on re writing it in the future. It'll take some time, but one day it'll be changed.

Hey guys, So I am extremely happy, You guys got me onto the watty awards list AND the what's hot list. YOu don't know how much that means to me. So because of it I am goign to be writing you a chapter, I hope you like it =)!!!! LOVE YOU ALL MY AMAZING, FANTABOULOUS, FANS! hope you like this chapter =)

and even though, as I finish this chapter, I'm not on the whats hot list anymore, I am still going to reward you for getting me on at all.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head was killing me. I moved my hand up so that I could rub it but realized that my hands were bound. "Uarg..." I slowly opened my eyes to a nearly pitch black room. I heard whisperes which sounded like they were on the other side of the room. I caught a few things that they said.

"We have to get him, He's the key to their freedom!" One of the voices hissed, It was very gruff.

"You don't think I know this? That boy has caused us so much shit over the years, I just want his head on my mantle" The second voice said, A little more smooth, kinda innocent and pretty.  I heard shuffling of feet, and than felt a person over me. " I hope we didn't hurt her, I mean I'm not that mean as to kill a pregnant girl." The soft voice said, before they had walked over, I closed my eyes. Next thing I felt was a hand brushing over my cheek and lips. I resisted the urge to cringe, not wanting to be caught.  Oh my god, Where is Anthony...

"وهي في حاجة الى أن يموت، والآن." (She needs to die, and now) A third voice said, It sounded faintly familiar. I couldn't tell who it was though. 

"Oh just shut up, she's out like a light, You can speak English. and you know we have to wait for the boss to come." The gruff voice responded, rudely.

"أنا لن خطر عليه ، للحصول على كل ما أعرفه هو أنها يمكن أن تكون مستيقظا والاستماع". (I'm not going to risk it, For all I know is that she could be awake and listening.) The famliar voice said again. Someone sighed and walked up to me. Next thing I knew is that he was kissing me. I knew that if I reacted, there was no hope. So I kept still, just breathing.

"See, She's asleep. I mean she's married and pregnant with the guys baby, I think she would react to that."

"Whatever." He said, than it hit me, When he spoke in English. I knew who it was. I sucked in a sharp breath, praying that they didn't hear me. They didn't.

"What about him? We can't just let him live." The smooth voice asked, He sounded so innocent and kind, Why would be doing this?

"As I said before, Let us wait for the boss!" Gruff voice bellowed out, Causing me to cringe away from his voice. I heard the men grumble and peaked my eyes open just to see them sitting down on the opposite side of the room. With time my eyes began to adjust to the darkness, and I could see a form sitting in the corner. Assuming it was Anthony, I hoped he was alive.

6 Hours later.

The door swung open and a large bulk of a man walked in.

"Alright, What have you guys gotten yourselves into now?" He sounded like a very angry man.

"Uh well boss...We captured the traitors sister and her husband." The gruff voice said, Sounding scared for his life.

"and how did you do it?" He asked sitting down at the empty chair, Causing Gruffy to stand up over the table.

"Uh, We shot her in the shoulder and hit him over the head with the butt of my gun, We had masks on..."

"AND WHERE DID YOU DO IT!?" The boss knew everything that was going on but decided to let the boys explain, seeing as they had done it in public.

"We uh, Did it at the dining place, Aldo's..." Gruffy sounded like he wanted to pee his pants.

"Were you TRYING to get caught? What about the civilians? Or her parents for that matter! YES, I KNOW HER PARENTS WERE WITH HER!" He was at his feet now, Pointing a finger in gruffys chest.

"Uh no, no sir. I'm sorry...."  He wasn't going to live long! I resisted the urge to chuckle. My dark side coming out.

BANG!

See, I knew it...Hearing the body fall on the ground almost made me sick.

"Dispose of it now." The boss yelled at his men, Oh god please help me. I'm not religious but I was praying to every god I could think of, just prayuing that myself, My baby, and Anthony would be ok.

"Alright, as for her, torcher her for information about her brother, Wake her up NOW!" He commanded his men.

"She's pregnant, sir, Should we just just force her to stay here or something?" The soft man asked, The voice from earlier had yet to speak again, I still couldn't believe it was them.

"She's PREGNANT? damn...alright. She will stay here, I shall raise the baby as my own." I was so disgusted that I threw up. Barely reaching the side of the makeshift bed. Crap I guess that gave me away.

"Turn on the lights." Within two seconds the lights flashed on and my eyes burned with the new light.  In front of me stood the boss, Who now with the new brightness showed a tall large man with a mustach(Sp) He looked vendicted and rude. Next stood the soft man, He was medium height, With a nice lean body, He looked so sweet. Than stood the last man, The one that I never imagined would be there. The shock of it stunned me, I thought it was him, when he spoke English but I wasn't sure until this moment.

"Son, Come over here my amazing boy. How have you been I've missed you, You've grown over the years Aahil" The boss said motioning with his hand for one of the two to come over. The soft man stood still and the other boy stepped up. They hugged each other and the boss continued, "Now, What do you go by now?" He asked knocking him with his fist lightely on his forhead in a sign of compassion. What came next just proved my suspisions. KILL. ME. NOW. 

"Aiden."

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ!

DADADADA!!!!! lol, I wanted to add him into this more, and this is how I did it. I know it's a short chapter, But I wanted to get something in there. Now I need your help. I want YOU guys to choose what happens to Anthony. and if they should turn Jake in or not. Thanks to all my amazing fans, Who got me so far on the watty awards list and the whats hot list! Hope to hear from you guys soon!