Chapter 10

COMMENT AND VOTE! I don't have much to say except thanks for reading my story and because of you its the only way it keep going, If i could dedicate it to all of you i would, But since i can't let this be your dedication!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGH class was so boring! I ended up thowing spit balls on the kid in front of me. I know, real mature right, well whatever but it was fun. He had such big hair he most likley didn't even realize i was doing it. When the bell rang I jumped out of my seat about 5 feet in the air just to get out of there. I had my things all packed and booked it out of there. As i was running down the hallway toward the break area, when ran into someone. I fell to the ground laughing cause I always laugh when i fall, Looking up at the person my laughter completly stopped. Looking down at me was a smirking Aiden. I glared and got up.

"So where is lover boy?" He asked. I just glared at him and walked away. He grabbed my wrist bringing me into his chest. He dragged me into a corner where no one could see us.

"What do you want? I gave you the stupid kiss and you are getting your dumb A, What could you possibly want now?" I growled at him.

"Well I changed my mind, I think I am going to tell the super attendant (sp) Cause honestly this whole marrige thing, Is just plain wrong!" He laughed. 

"What!? Are you kididng me? Ok, I am just letting you know. You went to my parents house, got me kicked out, now I have a month and then my parents will let me back in. I was going to keep it a secret and get divorced right off the bat, Now because of you I have to struggle living a life full of lies, So go ahead rat me out but remember. You ruined my life." I said and turned to walk away. I stopped in my tracks looking into the eyes of a stunning man who looked like he was about to cry.

"Anthony-" I couldn't continue because he walked away. leaving me standing there in the now empty hallway. Aiden stood behind me cracking up. I couldn't take it anymore so I swung around and punched him. Knocking him to the ground. I then went and ran out of there, I ran to where i normally parked my car but then remembered, I didn't hve a car anymore. I couldn't go home, So i had to go to Anthony's place, Though I don't think that he will want me to be there... I whipped out my phone and called Anna, She didn't pick up so I called Jozie.

-Yello?-

-Hey, It's me, Can I go to your house?-

-No babe sorry, My mom doesn't know exactly what is happening but found out that you are not living with your parents anymore so she doesn't want me to hang out with you outside of school, sorry-       I took a deep breath and nodded, Though she couldn't see me so I talked back into the phone.

-It's cool, Thanks anyway, I've got to go- I hung up. I didn't know where to go so i just walked. I eventually walked to a bridge, It was a familiar bridge so i climbed up it. It took me till about halfway up to realize why it was so familiar. I had climbed this five years ago when I wanted to jump...

**Flash Back**

I was so scared of life, I didn't know where it came from, neither did anyone else. I just wanted to die. I climbed all the way up and went onto a ledge, I fell asleep. When i woke up in tears and sat there the whole day. I finally figured out everything and climbed down, When i had got home my parents were standing in the living room crying. They both saw me walk in and rushed to me, Then a cop walked into the room and sat on the couch and sighed in relief. They tried to get the information out of me but it never happened. My parents sent me to counciling, though it didn't help any. I closed up like a clam, wouldn't let anyone in and almost lost Ana and Joz....

**End Flashback**

I climbed all the way up to where I was back then, I layed down on the platform and just thought. It was a good thing I was a monkey or I would have fallen off. I stayed there for hours. I ignored all of the calls i got from everyone, Even Anthony had the nerve to call me. I refused to talk to anyone. How could he not even listen to me? I heard a screech from below me and looked down to see a car. A woman was getting out.

"Hey! Get down from there! Who are you!? I can see your legs!" She called up to me. Shit! I decided to yell down to her.

"Sorry! Don't mind me! I come up here and sit!" I called to her.

"Please come down! I just want to see if you are ok, I'm a doctor!" I grumbled and climbed down. When i got there I saw she was a really pretty young woman, Mid twenties. She looked me over when i got down and nodded her head.

"You seem fine, Why the HELL were you up there though!?" She yelled at me

"I was up there so that I could think. I had some problems with my Husband so I had to get away." I explained. When i said the word husband, Her eyes got really wide.

"Husband? How old are you?" She asked.

" I am eighteen. We got married like a week ago." I said. Turning to walk down the road. Another car came onto the bridge and jammed on its breaks. The driver jumped out and because it was so dark i couldn't see who it was. They ran to me and pulled me in their arms. Kissing my head and petting my head.

"Oh my god, Katerina! Where the hell have you been!? Anasia and Jozie and EVERYONE has been looking for you, I've been so worried about you." He said in a soothing voice. I pulled away from him.

"Lets go home please." I whispered.

"Ok..." He then turned to the doctor lady and said something to her. I just fell asleep in his arms. with the faint noise of whispered and crying.