26

"Can you see my bump, Zac?" I ask, turning around to face him. He looks up from his phone at me, sitting on his bed and raises a brow.

"Yes." He nods and I frown. "But it's fine because you're looking absolutely gorgeous angel." 

I roll my eyes at him. "You say this with your eyes fixed on your phone." I say and Zac hums. "Zac!"

"Present."

"Listen to me." I whine. His eyes lift up and he pouts. "You're ignoring me."

"I'm not." He says. "I was just confirming an order."

"Of your fake money?" Zac sends me a wink and I shake my head. "Why don't you do something else with your life?"

"What do you mean angel?" I shake my head and turn back around to his mirror. I brush my hair and Zac walks up behind me, his head nuzzling into my neck and shoulder.

"I don't understand why you have to be apart of this business." I sigh, filling in my eyebrows. "You're amazing with computers, why don't you look at a career in them?"

Zac let's out a deep breath and leaves a long kiss on my cheek. "If only it was that simple angel."

"It could be." I shrug, setting down my brow pencil. I dig in my makeup bag for my mascara and look at Zac through the mirror. "What's holding you back Zac?"

"You and I know what's holding me back." Is all he says. I simply nod. "Leave your hair down, it looks better."

"I'll think about it." Zac chuckles and slaps my butt. I send him a grin, leaving my curls to fall down. "When are we leaving?"

I look at Zac through the mirror, he's dressed in dark blue jeans with a white shirt. "In a minute, angel." He tells me, typing on his phone while he now lays down on his bed. I spray myself with perfume before I touch up my makeup. "You look beautiful angel."

I grin and wink. "I know."

Zac laughs. "You're adorable." He tells me before we walk downstairs into the kitchen.

Ian is there, applying a bandage to a wound on his rib cage. He looks at us and my eyes take notice to the bruises and cuts on his knuckles.

"Morning." Ian says, nodding with a smile.

I force a smile. "Morning."

Zac raises a brow at the injuries on his dad. "What happened?"

Ian huffs, shaking his head. "Fall out a work, don't worry its nothing too serious." He tells Zac. "And don't tell your mother."

"Well the black eye might give it away." I point out, nodding at his eye. Ian rolls his eyes. Him and I don't particular get along but we tolerate each other.

"She's got a point." Zac adds, getting me out pineapple pieces, with a fork, from the fridge. Lately, I've been craving pineapple. I thank him and he kisses my forehead. "And Simone isn't my mother." Ian simply rolls his eyes. "Who was the falling out with?"

"Johnson, but he won't be a problem anymore."

My eyebrows raise but I continue chew on my pineapple while Zac nods. "Where are you two off to?" Ian wonders, shoving his shirt over his head with his wound finally bandaged.

"We have a thing then Lee has a scan and then we're going to probably just do nothing."

"I like that plan." I beam. "But what's our thing?" I wonder. Zac looks back at me and shakes his head.