23

"You feeling better now?" Zac asks me. I simply nod, chewing on my breadstick and he kisses my cheek, drumming his fingers on my bump. "And is the baby happy?"

"No need to patronise me." I frown and he sighs. I smile and ruffle his soft hair. "But we're both happy, thank you."

"Woah, did you just thank me?"

"Shut up Zac." I say and he laughs.

"That sounds more like my girl."

I roll my eyes but smile, taking another bite of my breadstick. "You enjoying your breadsticks Lee?" Austin asks me, chewing on his slice of pizza.

"Very much so." I look at him, since he's sitting beside me on the sofa.

He shrugs and nods. "And you don't want any pizza?"

 "And you don't want any pizza?"

I shake my head. "Maybe later."

"Or she'll just eat mine." Zac pipes in and everyone laughs. I tut and shove him slightly.

"I won't." I say and hold my breadstick in his face. "I have my breadsticks." Zac takes a bite from my breadstick and I huff. "Zac."

"Lee." He mimics. "Look I'll make it fair."

Zac holds his slice of pizza to my lips and I take a bite, only because it smells really good. "Lee."

I glance over at Sydney, who's sat on the other sofa with Kira and Eden. "Have you two thought of any names yet?"

Max shhs her. "Trying to watch a film here." He says, nodding at the screen where some horror movie is playing. Sydney scoffs, flipping him off.

Max gasps dramatically, but looks back at the movie. Sydney rolls her eyes, looking back at me. "So names."

"Zac Jr." Zac states and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously?" Sydney asks.

"Of course not." I reassure. "And we don't have any names for the baby."

"Have you two even discussed it?" Eden wonders.

"Guys the film." Max huffs.

Eden kisses her teeth. "She's dies in the end."

"What?" Max complains and I chuckle.

"Oh don't be a baby." Sydney tells him, standing up. "Anybody want a drink."

Pretty much everybody, but me, raises their hand and Sydney nods before disappearing back to the kitchen. I wrap my arms around Zac, resting my head on his chest. He looks at me and I raise a brow. "What?"

"It's weird that you're actually cuddling me."

"How so?"

"You never seem to touch me."