33

"Stop." I put my hands on Zac's chest. He gives me a puzzled look. "You're all sweaty."

"I can make sure you all sweaty." He winks.

"The sun already beat you too it."

Zac rolls his eyes and opens his arms to hug me but I take a step back. "Zac, I'm serious." I say. "I spent too long getting myself ready today."

"But you just look so." He bites his lips as his eyes wonder my body. "So fucking sexy."

"Thank you but don't you dare touch me."

"Or what?"

"Or I won't go out with you tonight." I threaten.

"You wouldn't dare."

I told my arms over my chest. "Try me, Zachary."

His tongue runs his upper row of teeth and I see the amusement in his eyes. Zac is covered in sweat from basketball with his friends. "Are you still playing with us Zac or...." Austin calls, the basketball in his hands as he stands in the doorway.

My friends and I went back Sydney's, thankfully her parents are away so I don't have to pretend to like Ian or listen to Simone's remarks. I was getting some more vodka, obviously not for me but Eden wants to get Sydney drunk so she might spill who her new man is.

When I bumped into my sweaty, yet incredibly sexy, boyfriend. Zac rolls his eyes and turns around to his Austin, who shrugs. "Because if you aren't playing anymore then I win."

"Just give me a minute."

"I'll be counting because you know how you two can't keep your hands away from one another."

"He's the clingy one." I correct Austin before he walks off, sending Zac a wink. He scoffs and I laugh.

"Go and lose to your friends."

"Angel, I'm no loser."

"Well prove me wrong and go and win."

"What to get rid of me so soon?"

I hum. "Very much so." Zac gasps. "Zac, my friends are waiting upstairs for me."

"Let them wait, I want to see my girl but she's not around so I came and saw you."

I narrow my eyes and he sends me a lazy smile. I can't fight my smile and shake my head. "You've seen me now go." He rolls his eyes and I stretch up, kissing him softly and being careful to not touch him. "I'm seeing you tonight anyway."

"I guess so." He huffs which makes me laugh. "Wish me luck angel."

"Only because I know you'll need it."

"Ouch that one hurt my pride." I smile and kiss him again. "You know you love me."

I roll my eyes but smile. "Whatever you say." I reply. He gasps and I giggle, which makes him shut me up with a kiss.

The kiss ends and he pecks my lips again like he sometimes does. "Zachary, love you. But please go back to your friends because you smell and my friends are waiting." 

Zac arches a brow. "Do I smell that bad?"

"Worse, make sure you take a shower before our date."

"Who said this was a date?" I scoff and pick up the bottle again. Zac frowns. "Baby, if you haven't realised you're heavily pregnant."

"It's not for me." I tap his arm. "Now go and have fun, I'll see you tonight."

"I'll see you." Zac gives me one last kiss before hurrying out of the house.