Chapter 93/Resistance/The battle of Liberty City

Start from the beginning

"I just want to point out that tactically this is a bad move,bug eyed" said Joe thinking this was some kind of weird attack plan. 

I start to hear some weird classical music. 

"Which of you is the Wagner fan?" said Rockwood confused as the volume of the music got steadily louder.

 adding "WTF what is that!" bug-eyedinto the distance. 

"That's it I've gone mad," said Kayla with him.

"Is it whirlwind ? A tornado ?  Is that a kcuf-ing  ballerina ?" said Joe

There was a huge gap in the wall of zombies. I jumped up to see a small pink figure moving in the crowd. Occasionally an animal body would go flinging out and soar over everyone like a missile from a catapult. In the middle was a young girl in a ballerina outfit. She got closer.

"No, It's little Jenny!" I said excitedly.

"Who?" said Kayla.

"It's complicated", I said "don't shoot her." 

"She can be the white witch for all I care." said Joe. " I'm not messing with anyone with moves like that."

I pulled up the megaphone "Don't shoot the ballerina" I said. I know, it's now number one on the list of sentences I didn't think I would ever utter. 

I saw at a zombie coming up behind Little Jenny.

"Arabesque!" I shouted into the megaphone. Little Jenny jumped up high and executed a perfect Arabesque and sent the zombie flying backwards.

Rockwood look over to see what the fuss was about. Little Jenny moved like lightning soon she was closer and cleared a 10 meter circle around her self. She stopped and waved.

"I'm sorry I'm late.  I would have been here earlier but I couldn't find my ballet shoes!" she shouted with a smile.

"That's OK" I shouted back on the megaphone.

"What do you think of my ballet! I'm doing grade one!" she said both kicking Zombie ass and making it look good.

"It's great!" I said getting closer.

"Thanks I'm really glad you could make it to my performance", said Little Jenny.

The zombies started to close in on her again.

"Eat swan lake. Zombie scum!" I shouted. Then added a loud "Chassé!" to little Jenny.

"That's not swan lake", said Rockwood "Ride of the Valkyries from Wagner's Ring Cycle - sounds like the Sofia Opera version  or possibly the  New York Metropolitan" 

"Seriously?" I said to Rockwood "you think that dead cybernetic pig cares, let alone can tell the difference?" 

"What cybernetic pig?" said Rockwood. 

A zombie Cybernetic pig flew through the air and then arced over the heads into the distance. When they landed the chest explosive went off creating a loud hemisphere of moving body parts.

"Was that me? Sorry!" said little Jenny clearly in her element.

Rockwood looked on "OK that one" he said while I pointed.

"Thank you your majesty!" said Rockwood.

Little Jenny stopped for a moment.

"I'm not playing the princess game now! I'm a ballerina!" she shouted. Then got back to her combat ballet.

"Who is she. Lord?" said Kayla.

"Kayla meet the leader of the unfree world. The overlord of overlords. The head CPU it's/her self."