Chapter 4

We sat down at a small table in the kitchen. The smell of chicken stew wafted through the air. My stomache ached when it grumbled and the walking didnt help either.

I sat down and felt weird doing so. The cottage was so neat and clean and i looked like i went througha shreader. My favorite day dress was in peices because of the ominous wolf. As if Margret was reading my mind she looked at me, "We'll find you some new clothes after we eat." I didt have to agree because my stomache groweled . I held my stomache and forced a smile on my face.

We ate in silence the rest of dinner. I thought about what i was leaving behind in Kinsville. My foster fsmily was a little mean to me but they still are my only family. My friends who were always there for me. Then i thought about Miles. We could never have had a relationship, i am nothing special.

"You are thinking about your home, aren't you?", Maggie asked. "I to sometimes wonder what ot would of been like if i had stayed in Florisma." I looked at her wide eyed, "You lived in Florisma? I only heard about that in stories when i was in the school house." She chuckled at my excitement. "Florisma was a beautiful and peaceful country. The king and queen were the kindest people you would have ever met. Eveyone was happy there. Florisma was one of the most powerful kingdoms in the world because it held Omega , a power so strong that could not be held in one place. The king and queen decided to share the power with its people. Some with the power of nature, some with the power of mind reading. It was still peaceful until..."

BANG!!!

The door flew open and a gust of wind almost blew me off my seat. I ran as fast as i could to the door and shut it. I then walked over to Maggie ad helped her up. She dusted off her apron and sat back down. "They can tell when people are talking about them." She said with her face pale as a ghost. "Who can?" She turned her head as if she was looking for someone. "Lord Daxon and his army of the dark knights. He was one of the kings highest advisors, but he abused his powers for bad. Robbing the villigars and hurtting others. It was not till he took it too far and he tried harm the queen while she was pregnant, in her sleep. That night the king ordered exile from the kingdom."

"Did he ever come back?" I asked in a worried tone. She looked down and then back up at me, "It was the day that the queen was suppose to have her baby. The king stayed near her the whole time. It wasn't untill 5 hours later that she was born. The most beautiful baby girl, with her moms golden curls and her fathers crystal blue eyes full of curiostiy. But they didn'spend more than a few hours with her."

Maggie looked both ways and she leaned in closef with more of a whisper. "It was raining like night like this. The guards at the entrance of the kingdom stood guard. Then over the horizan camea figure. 'Who goes there?' Asked the guards. The gnarled figure appeared out of the fog. With a slihht limp he wabbled closer. Then the guards descrbed it as if a fleet of wasps had attacked them. From that point on the world was all wrong. The man marched up to the front gates of the castle and casually knocked. It was i who had answered the door."

She shivered, "He had eyes as red as blood... skin flakey and white as a ghost... and the sinister smile upon his face... I was soo scared... i ran." She looked down and a tear fled down he face. "Maggie it was not your fault. You didn't know." I said as it attempt a full stature and limped over to her side. I crouched down and pulled my hair behind my ears. I put my arm around her. " She looked up at me, "The guards tried to hold him off as long as they could. The king, queen, and baby went out onto the balconey above there beloved towns people.

"My kingdom...you are the reason our power flourishes. But now we are under attack by Lord Daxon and soon will be joined by the army of the undead. We must stand and fight, but he is after our power. So we must hide it. We have sadly chosen to sacrifice our daughter to hold your power, our power, until the time is right and we will be freed. Now we must hurryy." She turned to me and her eyes looked like she was in another world. "It was like a vacum and all at once the towns peoples power flew through the air like lightning bugs. It was all stored in that poor little girl, as she cried not knowing what was going on."

I thought to myself, this story in soo many ways sounded familiar. I looked at her, "What happened to the princess?" She laughed at the sound of me sounding like a child. Then her face turned dark. "The king and queen had finished their childs transformation. They cried and cried as they had to kiss their child good bye. They waant to keep her, but they wanted her out of harms way. They bundled her up and sent a servant to put the child in the next trading carrige out of the kingdom. I left around the same time, with my daughter. We were about to leave the gates of the kingdom when she dropped her doll..."

She turned away so i could not see her tears. "She...It...it was too late. When she ran back... i tried to stop he. (Flash back) "Elena, i will get you a new doll. Please." I spat out quickly. "On moment mum." Elena yelled from in the middle of the crowd. Just at that moment a loud boom came from the castle. Everyone stood silent and screams came. I awaited out side the kingdom gate. "Elena, come now!" I screamed. I saw her start running towards me. Then she froze right in her tracks. Aswell as everyone else.(end of flash back). "Lord Daxon froze everyone in time, all except himself, the princess and I. He froze my daughter and it was all my fault." I put my arms around herand hugged her, "Maggie you have the biggest heart. Withoit you i wouldn't be alive. And for that i am greatful. I owe you."

She looked up at me with her huge cheek bones rosey red and she smiled. "And you my girl i owe my life to, for you have given me the chance to live. So now come my girl, let us get you cleaned up."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hope you enjoy. Yet again it will get more exciting. I just need to give a little information. Love you guys and please VOTE, COMMENT, and READ! Thanks!  

Emma<3