Stripper

It's no surprise that Niall finds himself at the strip club on a Friday night. He's been coming every Friday night and drags Louis and Liam along with him because he's too afraid to come by himself but he'll never admit it. The air smells of liquor and sweat but Niall only has one thing on his mind. Harry. Harry. Harry. Niall only comes to see Harry because clearly he's all Niall can think about but doesn't have the courage to talk to him. Harry's a stripper that so happens to work at the club Niall finds himself in every Friday. Niall can't help but stare and think about how beautiful Harry is with his long curly hair and his weird tattoos that scatter his fit body but seem to work for him. Harry notices Niall almost every time he walks through the door and can't help but smile to himself because he knows. He knows Niall is there to see him. Harry wants to talk to him but unfortunately he's constantly busy since Friday is one of the busiest nights. He watches as Niall and his friends make their way to a table in the back of the club.

"Just what exactly are we doing here again?" Liam asks completely annoyed.

Louis looks at his boyfriend and just smiles.

"Helping Niall out with his Harry situation" Louis says tugging Liam into his lap.

"Oh right."

Niall hates that he drags his friends here every Friday night when they could be doing couple stuff on their own but he knows they'll never tell him that. He's grateful honestly. He's grateful that they come and try to help Niall build up his confidence. Niall's face goes cold when he sees Harry giving another man a lap dance. He knows it's Harry's job but Niall wants Harry. He needs Harry in a way he's never wanted someone before. Liam notices Niall's face and punches him slightly on the arm. Just enough to get his attention that is.

"Honestly Niall just go talk to him. We know he fancies you too. Hell, ask him to give you a lap dance. Just go." Louis gives Niall a smile of support as Liam finishes his little speech.

Niall thinks for a minute but knows that Liam is right. It shouldn't be that hard to walk up to Harry and spark up a conversation right?

Right.

Niall takes a deep breath, wipes his sweaty hands on his jeans and pushes himself out of his seat and walks straight towards Harry. Harry's standing by the bar since he's finished the lap dance Niall has long forgotten by now. He sits his drink down when he notices Niall walking straight towards him with a shy yet bold look on his face. Harry slides off the chair and pats himself clean when Niall is standing face to face with him. Harry's grinning now. He's grinning with pure joy because Niall is there, standing in front of him.

"Uh hi." Niall says nervously.

"Hi." Harry's still grinning and Niall can't stop staring at his pretty pink lips.

"Can I uh have a lap dance?" Niall's shocked that he asked but he doesn't regret it.

Harry's taken aback but all he can do is giggle and nod. He grabs Niall's hand and leads him to a back room and suddenly Niall's nervous. Niall's always been into guys but never has he had a lap dance by one. He thinks he's only letting this happen because well it's Harry. Harry opens a door to a small little room with just a couch and a few drinks laying around which Niall assumes they're there in case people get thirsty during a lap dance which he finds strange but shakes the thought away. Harry locks the door behind him and pushes Niall onto the couch. Wow. This is actually happening Niall thinks. He's wanted this for a while now and he thinks how glad he is that he talked to Harry.

Harry places his big hands on Niall's shoulders and sighs, "Niall just relax."

"Wait how do you know my name?" Niall asks confused.